Hold my beer...

Smirnoff Green Apple/Watermelon Mamosa. When I want something hard, I’ll go with whiskey on occasion. Last time I did, I overdid it. Badly. I drank half of a big bottle by myself and I had to crawl to the bathroom from my room three times to throw up and was hung over for half the next day. That’s the first and last time I ever went overboard.
That's why we call it partying!

I used to drink wine sometimes but about 5-6 years ago I stopped drinking all alcohol.

Now my favorite beverage is a nonalcoholic white grape juice spritzer.
yummy!!

I just recalled a night out at the bars with friends for a bday. We decided to “drink the rainbow”.

i don’t recall which spectrum we started with but the agreement was to have seven drinks where each one was a different rainbow color - like red, orange, yellow, etc.

Our group tried a lot of new drinks that night in our discovery of alcoholic drinks to match our color needs. I think we topped it all off with a round of White Russians to represent the entire light spectrum.
"drink the rainbow". crazy how something that sounds so poetic ,can look so far from it. ;0)

I only had to party with Mr Jager Meister once

I'm smarter than I look

IT'S SUMMER, AND ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE IN MANY COOLERS AND FRIDGES! SOME QUESTIONS:
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK?
WHICH ONE IS LEAST FAVORITE?
WHAT WAS YOUR WORST ENCOUNTER WITH DRINKING?
DO YOU PREFER WINE, BEER OR DRINKS?
NOT EVERYONE DRINKS ALCOHOL, SO IF YOU DON'T, WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU PREFER?
Athens Brewery (Athens, GA) Wake-n-Bake !
I always take my cargo trailer down annually (while visiting my daughter ) and bring back a LOAD ! I actually have 12 people that pay a “premium” for it…NICE as it pays for mine !

Reactions: Debi
Oy vey! Where do I begin…? Ya know I’ve got some real winners … will come back to this… best drink. 1982 bottle of Pétrus, à Bordeaux I drank with Julio Iglesias. (Pétrus leads a duo of Pomerol estates in extreme prices, along with Le Pin, that rank consistently among the world's most expensive wines. Indeed, a 750ml bottle of Pétrus wine is priced at an average of $2,630)) Hé told me to go down to the wine cellar and pick any bottle. My fingers found a magnum that is now well over several thousand bucks. 82’ was one of the finest years for that wine in decades.It was a very good year for wine and me.
I still haven’t gotten past the fact that you had wine with Julio Iglesias !!!! Wow!!! I’d sell the wine at that price lol.

But nuthin beats being sick as a dog in an almond orchard , barfing
up Boone ´s Farm Strawberry wine at 2am on a school night. I live life in the extreme…
I remember drinking that

You all know I love a good wine. However if I have a mixed drink I like burbon. Vanilla burbon is the best.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
I still haven’t gotten past the fact that you had wine with Julio Iglesias !!!! Wow!!! I’d sell the wine at that price lol.
Nothin’ like traveling on “the other half” of to all the women I loved…bus to the Star Theater a few years back (hint: NO wine…but a good time was had by all !) for

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK? Jack & Coke

WHICH ONE IS LEAST FAVORITE? A lot of micro brews taste god awful

WHAT WAS YOUR WORST ENCOUNTER WITH DRINKING? Threw up

DO YOU PREFER WINE, BEER OR DRINKS? Beer and drinks