Hobbies, Collections and Things you love to do!

Attachments

• 25BBED00-B175-49FB-A9A0-D8B290DFC833.jpeg
    25BBED00-B175-49FB-A9A0-D8B290DFC833.jpeg
    880.3 KB · Views: 119
I decided with lockdown still going on (for the most part) that I wanted to start doing something new and asked my husband (who happens to be an IT expert) for help making my own website. So in my "spare time" (kinda funny to say considering I work full-time, have 3 kids at home doing e-learning full-time as well as help babysit my niece and nephew for my brother and sister-in-law) I have been starting to get some stuff compiled and working on a fun little website for fun. Other than that, I haven't really been doing anything else but will look for any other inspiration.

I decided with lockdown still going on (for the most part) that I wanted to start doing something new and asked my husband (who happens to be an IT expert) for help making my own website. So in my "spare time" (kinda funny to say considering I work full-time, have 3 kids at home doing e-learning full-time as well as help babysit my niece and nephew for my brother and sister-in-law) I have been starting to get some stuff compiled and working on a fun little website for fun. Other than that, I haven't really been doing anything else but will look for any other inspiration.
Where do you draw this mass amount of energy from? What is your secret?

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I’m not sure my hobbies are keeping me sane or actually a sign of me becoming a bit of a recluse - I’m now making houses out of cardboard. I’m hoarding food packaging, convinced I can utilise everything. Before this however I learnt how to make inks from the natural environment, which progressed to making natural paints. So obviously from there the natural progression was to start making cardboard houses. Please send help!

im usually drawing, or painting, or making something in the shop. but thats even before the whole plague thing...... now i just have an excuse to stay home and avoid people...lol