Hobbies, Collections and Things you love to do!

WandS, if you're doing some remodeling I could come down and give you a hand. If you give me a place to stay I would be happy to live up in the attic. I could be your very own Uncle Fester!
(My Brother landed a job at Hilton Head . I am very jealous,)
No Hilton Head. So “Way North Florida” of him.

Come by anytime Paint. We have a tiny hole in the ceiling just perfect to crawl up through. And an extra bed that looks like something put of Pillow Talk. But we should install a fire pole or a slide from the attic to make the exit more Fester-ed.

Lone, my dad used to be in the coin collecting.
Mine too. He used to have quite the collection until someone broke into his apartment before I was even born and made off with most of everything he had. He still does it but I doubt it was ever the same for him afterwards.

I used to be a millionaire but I stuck all my baseball cards up with Scotch tape on my bedroom wall.
D%27oh.jpg

WandS, if you're doing some remodeling I could come down and give you a hand. If you give me a place to stay I would be happy to live up in the attic. I could be your very own Uncle Fester!
(My Brother landed a job at Hilton Head . I am very jealous,)
hopefully you can visit your bro.

Reactions: Debi
Getting rid of clutter, donating lots of stuff to the local Goodwill store. Also reading more, a habit I'd gotten out of a few years ago. Finally, playing a lot of Monopoly Jr. with my granddaughter.
i am trying to declutter too. I have been knee deep in the catch all extra room for a couple days. trying to box, and toss everything. When my daughter got divorced a while back, I stored a lot of her stuff in there. Stuff I knew she would want after the feelings cooled off. Its a big job. I took the weekend off and am not looking forward to the last push to finish.