Hobbies, Collections and Things you love to do!

I’m not sure my hobbies are keeping me sane or actually a sign of me becoming a bit of a recluse - I’m now making houses out of cardboard. I’m hoarding food packaging, convinced I can utilise everything. Before this however I learnt how to make inks from the natural environment, which progressed to making natural paints. So obviously from there the natural progression was to start making cardboard houses. Please send help!
You can do some really cool things with cardboard. I used to make ship models out of it when I was younger.

Where do you draw this mass amount of energy from? What is your secret?
Haha...good question. Some days are definitely a struggle but considering I live in the midwest and we're in the middle of winter and I can't be outside, I decided to take any energy that I would be outside watching my kiddos play their sports and channel it into my newest venture...It's definitely a work in progress lol. I'm the last one in my immediate family to start my own website...even my 9 year old comes to me now and asks if I need any help with it (computers and IT knowledge is definitely from my husbands' side). lol

Reactions: Lynne