Hoagland visits Caravan to Midnight

After this unfortunate accident, Snoory got busy working with a national company to design a new moustache trimmer. He's going to be the spokesperson, so I'm sure lots of commercials on Coast. I have obtained a mock up of the packaging, presented here for your enjoyment. :D

snoorelco_5000.png
OMG! LMAO! :D:D:D

After this unfortunate accident, Snoory got busy working with a national company to design a new moustache trimmer. He's going to be the spokesperson, so I'm sure lots of commercials on Coast. I have obtained a mock up of the packaging, presented here for your enjoyment. :D
Snorelco! LOL!

Has RCH been MIA from C2C?
Yes. I am pretty sure he was banned. You know how petty and childish Noory can be. I think he's pissed that Richard was on with Art and they were talking about Noory.

OK, so is Celente now off of C2C? He's going on Caravan with John B. and I just noticed I haven't heard him lately on Whorge either. Have I just missed his appearances or is this another booted guest?

Haha! Both Hoagie and Celente are on Noory's blacklist! Good for John Wells.

Reactions: Debi
I went to the C2C site and checked. He used to appear on a show on the average of every 4 to 6 weeks for at least an hour. The last actual show he has been on is listed as May 7.