Hoagland visits Caravan to Midnight

Oh, and I learned last night, Nekki, that he now has his own "band" that goes with him to his speaking engagements, because he sings at ALL of them. I'm willing to bet he's gonna put out an album soon.

The fail is strong with the one known as Noory.

29p6jj5.jpg

I need someone to make a FAIL smilie with Nooory's face. I wish I had photoshop skillz, but I don't.

Reactions: Debi
OMG! I laughed myself silly last night at Snoory! He didn't check his guard on his mustache trimmer and wiped out his "trademark" mustache! First time in 40 years he's not had it. I love Karma!

OMG! I laughed myself silly last night at Snoory! He didn't check his guard on his mustache trimmer and wiped out his "trademark" mustache! First time in 40 years he's not had it. I love Karma!
I'll have to listen... someone must have uploaded to YouTube by now! Serves him right for being a Snoory!

331k30w.jpg

Now he's gonna need a fake stache to go with his bad rug.

THIS IS NOT PHOTOSHOP

n4zebl.jpg

And the real deal

2qkqsxs.jpg

Separated at birth. They both even have the same dead look in their eyes.

Surge, can you photoshop some Pizza Rolls into that case with the gold in it? Thanks!

331k30w.jpg

Now he's gonna need a fake stache to go with his bad rug.
He even talked about how when he found half was gone, getting a magic marker to ink it back in. He decided that might be a bit too obvious, even for him.

He even talked about how when he found half was gone, getting a magic marker to ink it back in. He decided that might be a bit too obvious, even for him.
After this unfortunate accident, Snoory got busy working with a national company to design a new moustache trimmer. He's going to be the spokesperson, so I'm sure lots of commercials on Coast. I have obtained a mock up of the packaging, presented here for your enjoyment. :D

snoorelco_5000.png