Hoagland visits Caravan to Midnight

Well, there's an alternative that would work for us on both coasts. We could listen to a podcast together and comment on it. I could PM everyone who wants to do this the link to a podcast of the show. Then we could agree on a time and day and listen like it's live. There are places on the net that have C2C broadcasts, if you know where to look. I refuse to pay to be "an insider" in a show that has become an infomercial.

Reactions: Artfanmoll and Debi
May i Join? I totally agree that C2C has become a constant infomercial. And yes, I quit listening when Art's show on sirus was smashed by premier radio networks and John B Wells left the show. Isn't it obvious the direction and intention of premier? whata bunch of A-holes! . On to my reason for posting. Did anyone listen to Caravan to Midnight when John interviewed Stanton Freidman? I know he just may be the best "case maker" on flying saurcers, but he also brought up a wonderful point on the Richard Hoaglands theory on "secret space program" Why there hasn't been a moon base created or mission to mars already completed...answer: Leadership! at least, that was his position. Now that said, I was curious to bring up, What scenario sounds more likely? Hoagland or Freidman?

Hi there, Artfan! Glad to see you with us. We still haven't picked a night to do our podcast thing. Schedules, ya know!

As for your question, Hoagland or Freidman.....toss a coin? Both have their points. I've been pulled both directions over time, and I'm still not sure which one comes out on top!

Hi there, Artfan! Glad to see you with us. We still haven't picked a night to do our podcast thing. Schedules, ya know!

As for your question, Hoagland or Freidman.....toss a coin? Both have their points. I've been pulled both directions over time, and I'm still not sure which one comes out on top!
My money is on Hoagland. Stanton is 11 years older and has had recent health issues. I think Hoagland can take him.

Reactions: Debi
May i Join? I totally agree that C2C has become a constant infomercial. And yes, I quit listening when Art's show on sirus was smashed by premier radio networks and John B Wells left the show.

Welcome! The more the merrier. Yes, C2C is a suck bomb under Noory's direction. At least he hasn't started singing on air for us the way he sings at Coast events.

Welcome! The more the merrier. Yes, C2C is a suck bomb under Noory's direction. At least he hasn't started singing on air for us the way he sings at Coast events.

AAACK! No, Nekki, NO! Don't press the start button! My ears will start bleeding again!

LOL! Notice the over exaggerated mannerisms!
The man IS an over exaggeration. Since I was up last night, I started counting how many times he said "I" in the first hour. Couldn't keep up with him.

The latest Snoory line to drive me insane...."There's no doubt about that!" We could drink ourselves silly just doing shots on that line alone lately. Oh, and I learned last night, Nekki, that he now has his own "band" that goes with him to his speaking engagements, because he sings at ALL of them. I'm willing to bet he's gonna put out an album soon. I just see it coming! (Yes, I was awake again last night. Yes, I heard more than I wanted to.)