Hmmm...What do they know?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Excerpt:

But it’s not until the page 2 printout, Sec. 1652 subsections (c)(2)(I) and (J) that the red lights start blinking. These clauses demand updates on “any efforts underway on the ability to capture or exploit discovered [UAP],” as well as “an assessment of any health-related effects for individuals that have encountered [UAP].”

Read that again. This is a minefield.

Exactly which items become law remains to be seen. But clearly, something big is going on.

Also:
“Most government agencies don’t anticipate issues, they’re more reactive. I suspect (H.R. 4350) is a reaction to something they already know about,” he says. “They’re probably aware of military individuals who’ve had health problems after being exposed to a UAP. Have they measured electromagnetic emissions from a UAP, maybe in the microwave range, or gamma radiation? What do they know?”

Excerpt:

But it’s not until the page 2 printout, Sec. 1652 subsections (c)(2)(I) and (J) that the red lights start blinking. These clauses demand updates on “any efforts underway on the ability to capture or exploit discovered [UAP],” as well as “an assessment of any health-related effects for individuals that have encountered [UAP].”

Read that again. This is a minefield.

Exactly which items become law remains to be seen. But clearly, something big is going on.

Also:
“Most government agencies don’t anticipate issues, they’re more reactive. I suspect (H.R. 4350) is a reaction to something they already know about,” he says. “They’re probably aware of military individuals who’ve had health problems after being exposed to a UAP. Have they measured electromagnetic emissions from a UAP, maybe in the microwave range, or gamma radiation? What do they know?”
We know at least one of the Rendelsham SPs had long term health impacts that were validated by the VA.

The last paragraph foot stomps the point I made previously:

"The sticker price on a single F-18 Super Hornet is $67.4 million. Wonder how much money Congress will allot for an investigation into the mystery that made Boeing’s war machinery look obsolete?"

Reactions: Debi
We live in interesting times. I keep hoping we will one day get some answers.