'Highly venomous’ snake rescued from vacuum cleaner after homeowner sucked up reptile

I knew this would be in Australia, lol. I used to work with them all around at a tree nursery. They aren't usually aggressive but still shock when you lift a bit of roofing or logs on the ground. I've seen one over 10ft long and thick as your arm, bigger than what they say they can get. We left them as they eat Eastern Browns which are very nasty.

Reactions: Paulm
I knew this would be in Australia, lol. I used to work with them all around at a tree nursery. They aren't usually aggressive but still shock when you lift a bit of roofing or logs on the ground. I've seen one over 10ft long and thick as your arm, bigger than what they say they can get. We left them as they eat Eastern Browns which are very nasty.
my first thought was Australia also, lol, dude, every animal and plant you have is deadly, with the exception of parakeets and koala's. and to be honest im not so sure about koala's. nothing is that cute without a mean streak, just saying i would be wary of feeding one after midnight or getting it wet......lol

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
This article wouldn’t let me down load with out subscribing. I get the story tho. If it was in the house, that would be a fright.

Reactions: ozentity
my first thought was Australia also, lol, dude, every animal and plant you have is deadly, with the exception of parakeets and koala's. and to be honest im not so sure about koala's. nothing is that cute without a mean streak, just saying i would be wary of feeding one after midnight or getting it wet......lol
Lol

I fenced off my new yard and accidently caged a koala in recently. It couldn't climb the wire fence which surprised me. Eventually it walked up to me for help but I didn't pick it up :eek: , lol, so I guided it through the gate before the Jack Russell got it. Parakeets or budgies are also nasty, I used to breed them and the females would bite pieces off you if handled, so they can be added to the rest imo, lol.

I fenced off my new yard and accidently caged a koala in recently. It couldn't climb the wire fence which surprised me. Eventually it walked up to me for help but I didn't pick it up :eek: , lol, so I guided it through the gate before the Jack Russell got it. Parakeets or budgies are also nasty, I used to breed them and the females would bite pieces off you if handled, so they can be added to the rest imo, lol.
Are the kolas dangerous ? They are so cute.

Are the kolas dangerous ? They are so cute.
Not really but they have long claws and will dig them in as if climbing a tree if picked up. They will come to humans for help if they're in trouble, they really are likeable creatures. I'm glad I got that one out of the yard, I couldn't stand finding one mauled as the dogs just think they are big rats.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
Not really but they have long claws and will dig them in as if climbing a tree if picked up. They will come to humans for help if they're in trouble, they really are likeable creatures. I'm glad I got that one out of the yard, I couldn't stand finding one mauled as the dogs just think they are big rats.
Thanks for the inside info. You have the strange animals over there.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm