High Energies Strangeness.. Like Clock-work ~!~

Brian Jones

Brian A. Jones - audio-psychic medium
Reaction score
Website
www.audiomedium.com
Hello folks,

Things in my life are really hitting the fan... it's been mighty heavy, and I do believe things will be much brighter and upright amazing going forward. I happen to go back on Youtbe and check out some of the historic audio of the late Neville Goddard... I am really connecting with what he says... " the mouth of God is the mind of man " just to name one very key point...

In any case, things are really wild right now.... I wanted to share just two pinpoints of things that are showing physical attributes of some time-bending phenomena. The latest is the strange case of all four of my vintage L.E.D. 110v. plug in clocks.. three in my kitchen, and one in my living room on top of my antique roll top desk. A few nights ago, I turned on the kitchen clock radio a couple minutes ahead of the top of the hour opening of a nationally syndicated radio program. As this broadcast began, I noticed that the digital clock on this radio showed four minutes after the hour. This is significant because I meticulously set and synchonize all of my clocks to the second as best as I can, this clock should have been showing six minutes after the hour when this program started as it always has.

I looked at the other three vintage digital clocks, they all were showing two minutes behind the actual time, which I used the clock on my smart-phone to verify. There is no explanation for why these four clocks are running two minutes late. If a power outage had occurred, even for one second, all of these clocks would have been flashing, and none of them were! On to exhibit B of this little offering, a few weeks ago my mind was really spinning fast, and I had just hung up on a phone call with my next door neighbor, when a couple of minutes later, her phone called me back. I then heard my neighbor say that her phone was doing very strange things, including taking it upon itself to call me back after she'd hung up and set the phone down. I went over to her house to tell her a couple of stories of how I seem to have strong influence upon electronic devices when my energies are running high.. she said something about the word or term of " sliders '.. which means nothing to me in being familiar with this word.

After telling Michell of these short stories I went back to my office in my shop building. Right after I'd gotten back to my desk, I noticed a very odd clicking/ticking sound.. I looked up, and what is in the video linked below is what I saw!

Attachments

• P1010010.JPG
    P1010010.JPG
    659.2 KB · Views: 120
Brian, I've been posting about SLIder activity for years, as I am one. That link gives you an idea or two on the concept.

slider......i was thinking the same

Reactions: Debi
I do remember now.. I read your post a ways back.. The way I am looking at this unseen energy supply is to learn how to direct it to create beneficial tangible things in my life... The things I have learned from Neville Goddard so far are thrilling to me.. I already have experienced mind-bending results that I never knew of until just recently. My latest carrier track I have produced for the Signal Tower is produced using Neville Goddard's unique voice... I was going to post it here when I started this thread, but I screwed up and erased the tape it was on while attempting to transfer it to digital on one of my computers... it was a phrase that sounded just like the man's voice.. the way I perceived it was clearly :

' you found the truth, to follow me. '

I am not saying this is an actual expression from the late Neville Goddard, but I certainly think it is possible, especially after learning from him about the unlimitedness of what is creatively possible with applying the power of the human imagination. I do believe I am going to explore the possibilities of what I just suggested.. if it pans out well, I will be presenting some of this on Youtube. Many people are finding the teachings of Mr. Goddard quite profound and useful..

Hi Brian. That click moving fast was really strange.