Hidden chamber beneath Great Pyramid.

Nobody has ever found a mummy in a pyramid. Most of the pharaohs are buried in tombs in the valley of the kings. So they were never intended as tombs.
I have an answer for most of the structures, but not the 3 & 1/2 port cullis stones in the picture, or how they were controlled.
There is also a device missing from the vaulted ascending passage, and the two are connected.

Nobody has ever found a mummy in a pyramid. Most of the pharaohs are buried in tombs in the valley of the kings. So they were never intended as tombs.
I have an answer for most of the structures, but not the 3 & 1/2 port cullis stones in the picture, or how they were controlled.
There is also a device missing from the vaulted ascending passage, and the two are connected.
I agree there was another purpose. What do you think of the energy generator theory?

I look at the pyramids and all the amazing now lost knowledge that they represent as a lot like Christopher Columbus discovering North America. He may have found it, but he wasn't even close to the first. The ancient people may have not had the metallurgical or mechanical advancements that we have today, but they had MASTERED stonework in ways that to this day we can't match or understand.

People now days don't understand the difference between intelligence and knowledge. Ancient people didn't have all the knowledge that we have today, but they were probably more intelligent in a lot of ways. When most of a people are illiterate, we think that means that they were stupid. the fact is that they have memories and the ability to store information that we have lost because it is easier to write it down.

They also were probably intuitive mathematicians. Some people. even today, see and do math and geometry in ways that are not ordinary. Now it is sort of a useless party trick but in the past, it was a talent of unimaginable value. We have computers and when designing a structure, we use them to calculate the stresses. They may have had people that could do this mentally.

The point is that these very special people when confronted with design problems and structural issues they may have come up with radically different ways and methods to solve and do those things. When we look a rock and want to shape it we look to machines and special metal tools for answers. They would have looked into more manual human-based methods. People back then didn't have machines. what they did have was lots of people with lots of time. they were masters with stone and had abilities that we have probably lost when it comes to physical work.

I'm not talking necessarily about paranormal abilities. When people do something for generations father to son, they get GOOD at doing it to an almost supernatural extent from the point of view of someone else. I knew a guy that was an apache. He had learned knapping from his father who had learned from his. He could take a rock, the bottom of a glass coke bottle or a piece of an old busted ceramic sink and in just a few minutes turn it into the most intricately shaped and beautiful arrow heads and spear points I have ever seen. He was so good that he had to acid mark his points because people were selling his work to museums as real ancient Folsum and Clovis points.

Now days we substitute machinery for this level of generational knowledge and skill. Stone age people were stone age masters of their crafts. Many were the end result of 20 or 30 generations of craftsmen that learned and improved their techniques. They also no doubt looked into the areas of the human mental abilities and just as there were people that were mathematically intuitive there may have been people that could somehow change the hardness of rock or move it mentally. Let's be real, if these people existed in the past the Catholic church probably wiped them out and drove them into hiding.

People now seem amazed that the ancients were aware of the stars, planets and the cardinal directions. they were not just aware they knew the stars and planets places intimately. The stars told them when to plant, when to migrate and how to go in the right direction. Once again, we are amazed and depend on our trinkets to tell us these things. they had memory and knowledge of the times and movements of the stars from hundreds of generations of people that looked at the stars every night. People now mistake our ignorance for a natural inability.

The pyramids along with stone structures all over the world display stonework that we can't duplicate or understand. in our hubris we prefer to think that these primitive people had "outside" help of some kind rather than think that they may have been superior to us in some way.

I think that when we try to understand what these structures are that we are trapped into seeing them only as WE might put them to use. Just as they may have used far different techniques and abilities in the construction, the use they intended them for might be equally different from anything that we can conceive. All too often people use their knowledge as blinders and though they look they can not SEE.

I agree there was another purpose. What do you think of the energy generator theory?

I don't agree with that one, but I do appreciate that Von Daniken gave me the courage to think outside of current understanding and led to my own opinions. If that one were true - there would have to be an external use for it. And there is no evidence for that.

I've spent about 12 years on this one. Possibly way too long, and unravelled enough of the ball of string to understand at least part way. There is another side of things I won't talk about, because I believe humanity is just not ready for some of the information yet, and I was warned not to talk about it.
A lot of the rest is rather mundane, and in most of it we have progressed a lot further with technology than what happened there, but there is a beauty and elegance to the design that we lack in our modern designs.- There is an elegance in a design that accomplishes a task in the most simple way, and is so solid it should run forever. Shame they didn't count on humans breaking it, then worshipping the parts as religious relics.

Reactions: Lynne
I don't agree with that one, but I do appreciate that Von Daniken gave me the courage to think outside of current understanding and led to my own opinions. If that one were true - there would have to be an external use for it. And there is no evidence for that.

I've spent about 12 years on this one. Possibly way too long, and unravelled enough of the ball of string to understand at least part way. There is another side of things I won't talk about, because I believe humanity is just not ready for some of the information yet, and I was warned not to talk about it.
A lot of the rest is rather mundane, and in most of it we have progressed a lot further with technology than what happened there, but there is a beauty and elegance to the design that we lack in our modern designs.- There is an elegance in a design that accomplishes a task in the most simple way, and is so solid it should run forever. Shame they didn't count on humans breaking it, then worshipping the parts as religious relics.
Can you give us a basic idea on what they were used for in your opinion ? I understand you don’t want to disclose all but now you have me curious.