Hidden chamber beneath Great Pyramid.

Rowan2222

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
This was published 7 days ago,
But in the photographs of ladders - check how rusty they are. Like they were installed 50 years ago.
If Archaeologists have discovered this in the Great Pyramid long ago enough to have discovered it, then opened the sarcophagi - why has nobody heard about it?

And of course....they were all empty.

I don't see any reference as to where the entrance is. Are we even looking at the same great Pyramid here? Or is this smoke and mirrors?

The end part of that is using footage from a documentary that might still be on Youtube. It's under the Giza plateau, rather than right under the pyramid; between the pyramid and the Sphinx IIRC. I think it was Fox News of all people went down there in the... 90s? 00s? Everyone in the documentary was really excited like it was going to lead to all kinds of new stuff, but then, as usual all mention of it ceased. It's like the tunnels in and under the Sphinx. Totally real and there, but never mentioned. Weird. And annoying.

Ahh - you are right. It is on the Plateau and not anywhere near the great Pyramid at all, - certainly not under it.

12 minutes in on this one -
And I was getting all exited. :(

Interesting mention of heat damage in that video.

These were both good videos.

Wow...That seems very interesting...thanks for passing along those videos, i will watch them directly using the clip title, as here on the site the clips keeps jamming, but i could see part of it with the photos :)
I never heard about it either... !
Thanks Rowan2222

"In the King's Chamber was enacted the drama of the "second death." Here the candidate, after being crucified upon the cross of the solstices and the equinoxes, was buried in the great coffer. There is a profound mystery to the atmosphere and temperature of the King's Chamber: it is of a peculiar deathlike cold which cuts to the marrow of the bone.

This room was a doorway between the material world and the transcendental spheres of Nature. While his body lay in the coffer, the soul of the neophyte soared as a human-headed hawk through the celestial realms, there to discover first hand the eternity of Life, Light, and Truth, as well as the illusion of Death, Darkness, and Sin.

Thus in one sense the Great Pyramid may be likened to a gate through which the ancient priests permitted a few to pass toward the attainment of individual completion. It is also to be noted incidentally that if the coffer in the King's Chamber be struck, the sound emitted has no counterpart in any known musical scale. This tonal value may have formed part of that combination of circumstances which rendered the King's Chamber an ideal setting for the conferment of the highest degree of the Mysteries.
" -The Secret Teaching Of All Ages, Manly P. Hall

16508370_367041143680288_5540530254527539618_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Phoenix and Debi
The only problem with that is that access to the king and queen chambers via the ascending passage was not available in the times of the Egyptians. It was only when Caliph al-Ma'mun around AD 820 dug his way in and around the 3 granite blocking stones that it was discovered.

I believe at the time of the Egyptian occupation only the descending passage was accessible - which may explain why all the other pyramids built during Egyptian times only have this feature, because they would be a direct copy of it as it was.

The description above is likely Masonic initiation, based on their ideas.

Reactions: Lynne and Phoenix
Thank you for the info JohnHermes and Rowan2222.
I thought the information about the sound of the coffer in King Chamber especially to be very interesting, thank you JohnHermess. I wonder if this could be due to the material it was made from ?
And i agree, after reading Rowan2222 above, that it is good to keep in mind, and again to think "out of the box", that findings may have had more then one purposes or have been transformed, or added to, since they were originally built; and that makes it more difficult to make clear hypothesis about what they were, or what they were for... as they may have served more then one purpose over time...and so maybe all hypothesis are also true ?! ...

Reactions: Lynne
Not just limited to a masonic view @rowan222. A lot of occultists/mystics/witches also believe in this. No problem Phoenix.

"
The Star Gate
There are ways for the soul to be induced out of the body. Sacred places near what appear to be natural earth energy fields found in mountains and running rivers are ideal, alternatively artificial manmade renditions thereof. Perhaps the perfect place is inside the ultimate manmade geometrically sound mountains… the pyramids: An enclosed room of granite, an open granite sarcophagus to lie in… and a ‘star gate’ star aligned shaft to guide the human soul heavenwards.

In ancient Egyptian times, I believe it is likely when a sarcophagus was not in use for the initiate, a living human being, it would probably have granite jars of water stored in it with its lid closed to create ‘Holy water’. (see secrets of meditation). It is hardly surprising that historians interpret these empty vessels as coffins. They do not really match the design of the coffins in the valley of kings since there are no inscriptions on the pyramid variety. One or two of the some fifty pyramids of Lower Egypt were found to have a few scattered bones in them and this inspired with the sarcophagus the idea of pyramids as tombs. When it was first explored, the Great Pyramid was found to be completely empty and untouched since it was sealed protecting it from what seems to be the last great flood of 535 A.D.

The Great Pyramid is probably the ultimate sacred place to induce the soul out of the body. It is the largest and no doubt strongest ‘energy’ for a geometrically sound mountain of stone, built alongside the River Nile and along Africa’s Great Rift Valley fault line, and last but not least, built with granite chambers inside it.
" Cosmic Tree of Life - Oneism - Wayne Herschel - witness of the place of all souls

chamberaction.jpg

Reactions: Phoenix
Thanks JohnHermes for sharing your input and info here...I agree that the pyramids must have been more then just tombs... it seemed to me that everything that is found should have been a tomb ... I think it all has been way much more purpose then only all tombs...maybe at one point in time, but not for the whole time ...

Reactions: JohnHermes