Hi, my first post here. My paranormal experiences

Taliesin

Reaction score
Website
www.techstuffonly.com
Hello everyone,

This looks like an awesome site. I used to hang out on a different paranormal message board, but there was a certain bully skeptic on there who would rip everyone a new one, and was a member of the moderation team, so no one would do anything about it, hence I looked for a new home. Hopefully people here are civil and polite.

Ok, a little about me. I looked around for an introductions board, but I didn't see one. I'm in college to be a computer engineer. I have an AAS degree in computer programming, but I never used it. Anyway, I've unfortunately only had a handful of paranormal real life experiences.

The first paranormal experience I had was kind of subtle. I was walking out of the kitchen one day when I was home with my sister. It's hard to draw a text diagram of the layout of our house, but she was in the living room, which was where I was headed. She was sitting in the chair at the far end of the room. My sister and I were the only ones home at the time. I had just gotten something to eat or drink, and as I turned around at the sink, I walked past the refrigerator. Right as I got to the refrigerator, my name was whispered in my ear. Now I'm a pretty down-to-Earth kind of guy, and when something unusual happens, I approach it from a scientific standpoint, but it definitely startled me. It was very clear, but quick. I immediately stopped, and looked around, (I still don't know why...clearly no one was around me). I just stood there in disbelief, because my name was whispered in my ear, with no one around me. It just didn't compute. I wondered if the voice was from my grandma, whom I think had recently passed, but I may never know.

I've seen several UFOs. There was one incident in which I was doing something, and then shortly afterward, I saw weird streaks of light in the sky, but that whole thing was kind of weird. The most prominent incident was when my friend Justin was over one summer night. We were sitting around the firepit in my backyard. I admit I was drinking, but I only had a few beers. Anyway, this amber light got my attention as it started approaching in the sky. It was traveling north. I immediately pointed it out to Justin, and then we ran out in the field behind my backyard, to get away from the trees to get a better view of it.

It was fairly low, but still a ways above the tree tops. It looked just like those amber street lights. It made no sound that I could hear. It just kept going at the same velocity, until it disappeared behind some trees. I suggested that he get his cell phone out and record a video of it, which he did. Unfortunately, when we went back later to watch it, you could barely see it. It looked just like a really faint pixel moving. He deleted the video, though, because you couldn't tell at all what it was.

At nights when I was a kid, sometimes I would lay in bed and I could hear what sounded like something running up and down the basement stairs. I was too scared to go see what it was.

About a week or two ago, during a night in which I was thinking of the black eyed kids, I was awakened around 4 am by the doorbell. Since I had them on my mind from before I went to bed, I admit I was too freaked out to go see who was there. Anyway, when I finally got up later, I looked outside, and there were no footprints in the snow. Of course, some other snow might have filled them in, but who knows.

So anyway, that's all I have for now. I just wanted to post a sort of introductory post here. Hope I enjoy it here.

Welcome to the forum, Taliesin! I am glad you found us, and yes, we do not allow trolling, personal attacks, fighting, and basically all negative actions other boards allow. This is absolutely not a drama zone like most forums. You can feel safe in knowing we will help you assimilate and get to know all of us. We have a diverse group of people from many different backgrounds and different lifestyles, and different spiritual paths or religions. We have had zero issues over these differences. Basically we can offer a safe, drama free, people who will help you if you have an issue, will help you with sending prayers, it is just all peace and love. Hate to sound like a hippie but it is kind of like a peaceful commune! I would like to comment on your experience but my brain is running on just a few strands of coherency right now ! Again, welcome!

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Welcome, Taliesin! I'm a bit late coming in the door today, but am glad to see Mokey has explained the forum quite well. :) I'll be following up with you on your PM of last night as soon as enough caffeine hits my brain. :p

You've had some interesting experiences. I find the UFO amber light encounter intriguing. Lots of reports of the amber and other colored UFO's reported of late. I've had my own encounter with a triangle.

I think you'll find the members here most welcoming, and open minded. Some have had multiple experiences, while others have had none but enjoy the discovery and conversation found here.

Hate to sound like a hippie but it is kind of like a peaceful commune! I would like to comment on your experience but my brain is running on just a few strands of coherency right now ! Again, welcome!
Hey, lots of us little mighty team will give you the benefit of the doubt. That said, lots of us have advanced degrees in sciences, threw our hands up, and said "I don't Know."

Thanks for sharing Talisin. We are a friendly accepting group here. Mokey explained it well. Hope to get to know you better on the live chat. Come join us