Hey i'm new sorry if i posted in the wrong place.

adigio

Reaction score
I keep trying to get help, loads of people think i'm bonkers and i can't seem to find much online. I would like to point out in advance I am a very science orientated person.
Eeer how to explain..for years I could see stuff. Its like a gift that runs through my family. We just know whats going to happen before it does (and no dont ask me for lotto numbers cause if it worked that way I wouldn't be randomly posting). Most the females in my family lose the gift at 20, i kept it for a decade longer.
I tried to look forward yesterday (at most I can do 3yrs) I just keep seeing red and a white line. I cant see anything else (I can do short term but long is always the same red and white). :-s has anyone else had this problem or an I just a nutter butter :-(

I just keep seeing red and a white line.
Welcome to the PNF Adigio.

Interesting to hear from someone who volunteers their ability to purposely look into the future. My premonitions/views of the future appear to be essentially random.

I wanted to ask if you can further describe this red and white visual? Is there a discernible shape? Is it consistent each time you look forward?

You also said...
I tried to look forward yesterday (at most I can do 3yrs)
Is this sentence meant to say that you have only ever been able to look forward three years or instead that you are just now suddenly limited to looking forward just three years?

I keep trying to get help, loads of people think i'm bonkers and i can't seem to find much online. I would like to point out in advance I am a very science orientated person.
Eeer how to explain..for years I could see stuff. Its like a gift that runs through my family. We just know whats going to happen before it does (and no dont ask me for lotto numbers cause if it worked that way I wouldn't be randomly posting). Most the females in my family lose the gift at 20, i kept it for a decade longer.
I tried to look forward yesterday (at most I can do 3yrs) I just keep seeing red and a white line. I cant see anything else (I can do short term but long is always the same red and white). :-s has anyone else had this problem or an I just a nutter butter :-(
im no expert on this ability, but have the others in your family had the same result as they lost the gift?.....and did they also lose it slowly, only being able to do shorter and shorter viewings until it was completely gone?....it could just be fading away at a slow rate.... to me I don't think I would like or want this ability, too much of a chance to "see" something I wouldn't want to know.... so I would say not to worry too much and just accept "what is" and live everyday to the fullest without worry.... the future is not guaranteed to be as we think, we only have the present to truly live.