Hey everyone

Freakingout

Reaction score
I’m new to this and really need some feedback. I have no idea what is happening to me and it is freaking me out. Up until 3 1/2 years ago my life was totally normal, whatever that is. I came home to find my husband dead on my kitchen floor from a massive heart attack and my life has not been the same since. I moved to a different state and he followed me. He visited me several times and once with the help of about 25 others was able to appear in full form and hug me. I watched as angels took him to Heaven and I haven’t seen him since, but others have been here nonstop. They will not leave me alone. My kids have sent my to psychiatrist and the put me on medication, still seeing them. I’ve moved 3 times, still seeing them. I feel like I’m crazy until I found this forum. Am I crazy or can this be really happening?
Lisa

I’m new to this and really need some feedback. I have no idea what is happening to me and it is freaking me out. Up until 3 1/2 years ago my life was totally normal, whatever that is. I came home to find my husband dead on my kitchen floor from a massive heart attack and my life has not been the same since. I moved to a different state and he followed me. He visited me several times and once with the help of about 25 others was able to appear in full form and hug me. I watched as angels took him to Heaven and I haven’t seen him since, but others have been here nonstop. They will not leave me alone. My kids have sent my to psychiatrist and the put me on medication, still seeing them. I’ve moved 3 times, still seeing them. I feel like I’m crazy until I found this forum. Am I crazy or can this be really happening?
Lisa
Hi Lisa, and welcome to the PNF. Rest assured, you are among friends here who don't think you're crazy. I'm sorry you are having this issue, and various members here better qualified than I will be along to offer insight and answers. Don't be taken aback or offended by questions you might be asked, this will be done to better understand what's occurring and how you are being effected. Hang in there.

Lisa, don't be scared off by the questions. We do this to help you assess what type of activity you may have occurring. There are many levels, types, and reasons for paranormal activity. The more we know the better we can answer your questions.

Hi Lisa,

Firstly, sorry to hear about your loss. It is always difficult losing someone you know, but more so when it is someone very special to you.

As others have already stated, we have to ask questions about what you are experiencing to be able to offer help and advice - if indeed, we can. Not everything can be explained, especially as far as the paranormal goes. We don't always have all of the answers, but there are many members on here, all with various 'skillsets' (I myself am a paranormal investigator with over 25-years in the field) that can give you advice based on your feedback.

As an investigator, and as Debi has already stated, I would also like to know more about the '25' side to your story, Was this a seance? Something conducted by people involved with the church? Within a paranormal group? How exactly did the 'congregation' summon the spirit of your husband? This is quite an important piece of information and could form an important part of the 'bigger picture'......

Some further questions I would like to pursue with you if I may:
  1. Has any family member, past or present, ever had a history of mediumship or other extrasensory perception (ESP) that you are aware of?
  2. How do the 'others' make themselves known to you? Mostly just as a feeling of someone being around you? Or is it more visual and/or audible in nature?
  3. How long after the '25' did you notice the additional visitations? Immediately or a while after?
  4. You say that 'others have been here nonstop'. Apart from observing this, have you noticed any other activity at home, or anywhere else you happen to be, that you can not explain?
  5. Are any of the 'others' people you have known?
Purely going off what you have written in your initial post, and as you have already moved three times and this 'activity' has persisted, I would suggest at this time that, if it is paranormal (unfortunately, the way that paranormal investigations work, we have to rule out all other 'explainable' reasons first, including environmental and medical factors, before deeming something as potentially being paranormal. It does not mean, by any means, that nobody believes you - it is just the way things have to be conducted to be accepted as a legitimate investigation within the field we study), that one of two things may potentially be happening here:
  • You have some sort of attachment that may be attracting other entities to you
  • This experience with your husband has 'opened' you up to the spiritual plane and, as such, you are able to 'tap' into the energies of others who have passed. In layman's terms, you are potentially experiencing some sort of 'mediumship' through your experience (the same way that some people who experience NDEs (near-death experiences) often report the feeling of being 'more tuned' to spiritual energies following their experience).
Please do not be 'put off' by any questions anyone asks - and if you do not feel comfortable doing so, you do not have to answer all, or even any, of them. But by doing so, you will help us understand your situation better and, as such, we can try to assist you further with our own feedback and support.

Welcome to the 'family' and we all look forward to hearing more from you.

Lisa, first, my deepest condolences at your loss. Can you clarify for me your statement about "with the help of 25 others" he was able to appear to you and hug you? How and where did this occur?
Hi Debi
This happened in my living room. I was asleep in my bedroom when something woke me up and a figure was standing next to me motioning me to go into the other room. As I followed the figure into the room, I noticed a group of see through figures standing in the entry room. They began passing around a drink to one person who became clearer and clearer the more he consumed and became my husband. He walked over to me and hugged me for about 5 seconds and he was gone. If this does not sound unbelievable I don’t know what does. Every one thinks I was dreaming but I know I was not. Maybe I’m losing it but I know what happened and so many other things going on after this

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Lisa,

Firstly, sorry to hear about your loss. It is always difficult losing someone you know, but more so when it is someone very special to you.

As others have already stated, we have to ask questions about what you are experiencing to be able to offer help and advice - if indeed, we can. Not everything can be explained, especially as far as the paranormal goes. We don't always have all of the answers, but there are many members on here, all with various 'skillsets' (I myself am a paranormal investigator with over 25-years in the field) that can give you advice based on your feedback.

As an investigator, and as Debi has already stated, I would also like to know more about the '25' side to your story, Was this a seance? Something conducted by people involved with the church? Within a paranormal group? How exactly did the 'congregation' summon the spirit of your husband? This is quite an important piece of information and could form an important part of the 'bigger picture'......

Some further questions I would like to pursue with you if I may:
  1. Has any family member, past or present, ever had a history of mediumship or other extrasensory perception (ESP) that you are aware of?
  2. How do the 'others' make themselves known to you? Mostly just as a feeling of someone being around you? Or is it more visual and/or audible in nature?
  3. How long after the '25' did you notice the additional visitations? Immediately or a while after?
  4. You say that 'others have been here nonstop'. Apart from observing this, have you noticed any other activity at home, or anywhere else you happen to be, that you can not explain?
  5. Are any of the 'others' people you have known?
Purely going off what you have written in your initial post, and as you have already moved three times and this 'activity' has persisted, I would suggest at this time that, if it is paranormal (unfortunately, the way that paranormal investigations work, we have to rule out all other 'explainable' reasons first, including environmental and medical factors, before deeming something as potentially being paranormal. It does not mean, by any means, that nobody believes you - it is just the way things have to be conducted to be accepted as a legitimate investigation within the field we study), that one of two things may potentially be happening here:
  • You have some sort of attachment that may be attracting other entities to you
  • This experience with your husband has 'opened' you up to the spiritual plane and, as such, you are able to 'tap' into the energies of others who have passed. In layman's terms, you are potentially experiencing some sort of 'mediumship' through your experience (the same way that some people who experience NDEs (near-death experiences) often report the feeling of being 'more tuned' to spiritual energies following their experience).
Please do not be 'put off' by any questions anyone asks - and if you do not feel comfortable doing so, you do not have to answer all, or even any, of them. But by doing so, you will help us understand your situation better and, as such, we can try to assist you further with our own feedback and support.

Welcome to the 'family' and we all look forward to hearing more from you.
Hi,
As far as I know I do not have any family members with any abilities.
The others are always visual and have only been audible twice. Once was a man that whispered to me that he was not allowed to speak to me and once my husband put his arms on me and whispered I love you.
After the 25 the visits stopped for about a week or two and then started again
They have traveled with both to my sons house and to my friends house.
They bring small children, animals, elderly people,clowns, it’s crazy!
I don’t want any Mediumship I just want it to stop so I can sleep.