Hey everyone!!!

Spook300

Do You Believe?
Reaction score
This is my first time posting on this site. I just wanted to say that I am a strong believer in the paranormal and the afterlife. I've had too many strange and unexplainable things happen to me not to believe. I would really like to share my experiences with you all and was wondering if this was the right place to do so.

This is my first time posting on this site. I just wanted to say that I am a strong believer in the paranormal and the afterlife. I've had too many strange and unexplainable things happen to me not to believe. I would really like to share my experiences with you all and was wondering if this was the right place to do so.
Welcome to the forum, spook! Looking forward to hearing some of these experiences of yours.

Reactions: ozentity
Welcome Spook :)

You're in the right place. Take a look around.

Reactions: ozentity
Hi and welcome. Spend some time getting to know us and you will feel more comfortable. We are a friendly bunch.

Reactions: Mokey and Spook300