Here is that creepy building I talked about

Sorry to ask so many questions. But can you say what kind of a business it is? Or do you think it might just be a bad location?

Oh my gosh your fine. To be honest I didn't know what the name of the company was. IMO I believe it is the location the building is on. it is next to a canal and has 3-4 electrical boxes that are big. I have lived in this area for 9 yrs and never liked the building always got bad vibes sickness ect... then the shadow men that not only I seen but homeless people ect.... the workers who were in that building the day before the priest got there ran out crying and saying can't do it there is something there.. I told them I have seen shadow man in the windows. There faces turned white. I have also talked to other ppl about it. And when we were by the canal we heard a HUGE splash from the canal and thought maybe one of the fish jumped cause there was no ducks. We seen a city worker and said " man them fish you put in are jumpers" he looked at me said we didn't put fish in yet, it happened again big splash we all got the heck out off there.

Reactions: Lynne
I don't get much for it. I feel it was at it's best in the 80's - big shoulder pads, and an older short guy, slightly balding, very "grandpa" type with a short sleeved shirt and brown trousers pulled up way too far.
Not demonic, just...meh...the past.

I don't get much for it. I feel it was at it's best in the 80's - big shoulder pads, and an older short guy, slightly balding, very "grandpa" type with a short sleeved shirt and brown trousers pulled up way too far.
Not demonic, just...meh...the past.
Is this your reading of the building from the pic?

Yes that is what I get from it. Would be interesting if there was someone there like that but it's not spectacular enough to research easily so I usually forget about them.
I don't get anything bad from the building itself. Neighbourhood maybe but not the building.

Reactions: Lynne