Here is that creepy building I talked about

ParanormalMom

The truth shall set you free.
Reaction score
Ok this is that building I mentioned in another post. The windows look dark but as you can see bright sunny. Now this place it has business in the 6montjs to a yr. It looks like the new one is gone also. Alot of ppl hate this building get weird vibes. Don't help right next to the canal and 3-4 power boxes. The last ppl in there had a priest there 2 times to bless it.
20190502_080258.jpg

That is about around 400-500 ft but could be wrong were I took the picture.
As you can see you can still see in the windows.
Draw Over Photo1556830266006.png

Myself and other including homeless ppl have seen shadow men in there.

That is a strange looking building for sure. It looks like it’s on stilts. What kind of business is done there ?

Reactions: ParanormalMom
That is a strange looking building for sure. It looks like it’s on stilts. What kind of business is done there ?

The last 2 were or looked like advertisement in that area. Yeah it is strange.
And it is on stilts .

Reactions: Lynne
Those reflective windows and flat architecture give it an odd slouching posture. But it might just be the photo. I can always detect a house with bad vibrations, so I'd have to see it (feel it) close up.

Those reflective windows and flat architecture give it an odd slouching posture. But it might just be the photo. I can always detect a house with bad vibrations, so I'd have to see it (feel it) close up.

Hiya it is a business and they already had a priest out there 2 times nothing there no more in another post I talked about the shadow men there. But after the priest dis his thing 2 times there is nothing there.

What do you mean by this? Are you saying that the priest did an exorcism two times?

I have witnessed a priest there doing blessings ect.... on the outside what he did inside I don't know. All I know is people have not stayed in that building no more then 6 months to a year they are gone.

I have witnessed a priest there doing blessings ect.... on the outside what he did inside I don't know. All I know is people have not stayed in that building no more then 6 months to a year they are gone.
Sorry to ask so many questions. But can you say what kind of a business it is? Or do you think it might just be a bad location?