Here’s What The Bible Says About The Antichrist

Please allow me to offer my perspective and I guarantee it will offend some.
But I am not in the market to appease those who aren't willing to have an expanded understanding of the world and universe.

Let me first say that I am a believer.
But I also believe that no one religion is superior to another and neither do I believe in a singular God.
If one religion is real, so too are all the remaining religions.

With that said... do not continue reading if you are easily offended.

As I’ve grown older, wiser, and more cynical, my understanding of the Antichrist has morphed into encompassing all false believers of Christ. For the sake of simplicity, I’ll label false believers as those whose actions and words do not reflect the teachings of the person they supposedly have dedicated their lives to follow. Quite simply, a person who proclaims they are Christian and yet spouts hate and lies (or follows those who do these unChristian values) could be Antichrists.

You cannot keep the name of Christ as peaceful and loving if you use his name to engage in bigotry against others who don’t reflect your mirror image of humanity. That (to me) is the epitome of being an Antichrist or being an Anti-anything. You do the opposite of what another would do. Instead of asking What Would Jesus Do, they ask What Wouldn’t Jesus Do and run straight into that path while flying his banner.

They’ve also taken that straight to the Church bearing his name. That is why so many no longer desire to call themselves Christian or to attend a hypocritical institution that does not resemble the teachings of Christ.

Love. Understanding. Compassion.

I have known individuals who don’t believe in Christ (atheists and believers of other deities) who are more Christ-like than most self-proclaimed Christians.

The name of Christ has become tarnished by many Antichrists. But that doesn't mean true Christians do not exist... only that the vile (and false Christians) have corrupted his message. And that is what an Antichrist represents from my perspective.

Last edited: