Hercules Sculpture Recovered

This is so cool, its a time capsule from the past. I hope we get many more discoveries from this ship.

There is so much buried in the oceans...the sand...beneath our feet just waiting to be found. History can be buried...just not forever. I am waiting for the day the (spoken of) Library of Everything is found. Knowledge that has been hidden from us for so long and finally unearthed/found...Now that would be a truly amazing day. Just pray some creep doesn't destroy it. Our ancient ancestors knew parts of this knowledge. Maybe, one day we will be able to utilize it all.

Reactions: bluesea and Lynne
There is so much buried in the oceans...the sand...beneath our feet just waiting to be found. History can be buried...just not forever. I am waiting for the day the (spoken of) Library of Everything is found. Knowledge that has been hidden from us for so long and finally unearthed/found...Now that would be a truly amazing day. Just pray some creep doesn't destroy it. Our ancient ancestors knew parts of this knowledge. Maybe, one day we will be able to utilize it all.
I wish Egypt would allow digging under the spinx, supposedly Edgar Casey said there is a library under it.

Reactions: Selectric
I wish Egypt would allow digging under the spinx, supposedly Edgar Casey said there is a library under it.
I believe they did ground penetrating radar and found a structure or cavity under it. again, hope some creep doesn't horde or destroy it.

Reactions: Lynne
I believe they did ground penetrating radar and found a structure or cavity under it. again, hope some creep doesn't horde or destroy it.
As far as Ive heard the government won't allow a dig. i don't know why. Maybe with that evidence they will relent. Maybe they're aftaid they will find out who really built the pyramids lol.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
Fascinating that it was with the ship where that mysterious computer (analog computer) was found. I've always wished I could see the replicas in the Arhens Museum.
I agree it would be awesome to hold something that old.