Helpful Aliens

I don't think it is good that they do this to people without their consent, but I also don't know what their intentions are. I just know that I have to make sense of what happens to me and live with it.

I've thought about this a lot.
It sounds like you don't have a choice and that's what is worrying.It's sort of similar to the paranormal events that I've experienced,you try to make sense of the unexplainable so you don't lose it.Most people don't believe it and make out you are not rational,but if you can keep your head about you as you say.I've learnt to deal with my stuff and staying in control and letting the entities know who's boss is my way of dealing with it.Fear is what escalates things,I don't know about your case though.

Thanks for sharing your experience. The statement that they want to live here with us was bone chilling. I’m sure with their superior technology they would take us over and we would likely be ruled by them. I think abducting people like animals is wrong but I can understand the need to make the best of a bad situation. I’m sorry you have had to live with this.

This doesn't sound good to me,thinking they are entitled to abduct people and experiment without their consent.More like they are using their far greater technology or whatever it is to overpower our species and testing you to discover our weaknesses.And are they aliens and not some kind of entity taking your spirit to another dimension.Either way I don't like the sound of this and your fear maybe a warning signal for you.I wouldn't go thinking you are now immune to the virus, it may be their way of getting rid of you if they are done experimenting.

What Oz said... 100%

Reactions: ozentity