Help with identifying entity.

TACOK1LL3R

That one guy
Reaction score
What kind of ghost would open my living room door and walk up the stairs to my room knock 3 times walk back into my living room and scream a blood curdling scream open door back up to my room knock 3 times go back downstairs into my living room and scream. It done this cycle 5 times until my friend pulled into my driveway at the same moment I heard it coming back up the stairs and it disappeared..and the scream sounded female..that b a banshee or hag? Any help b great..it never happened before or again but has me stressed

What kind of ghost would open my living room door and walk up the stairs to my room knock 3 times walk back into my living room and scream a blood curdling scream open door back up to my room knock 3 times go back downstairs into my living room and scream. It done this cycle 5 times until my friend pulled into my driveway at the same moment I heard it coming back up the stairs and it disappeared..and the scream sounded female..that b a banshee or hag? Any help b great..it never happened before or again but has me stressed

Btw welcome, Taco! Maybe someone here will have some idea what that could be. I personally have no idea. Do you have any idea how this suddenly happened? Have you done anything to welcome a dark spirit?

Yikes! That sounds pretty intense! Not sure what that is, but check out this link. Try using the St. Michael prayer. I have a few others I can send you if you’re if Christian faith. You don’t have to be a Christian to use the Michael prayer btw.

PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems
Yes I'm of Christian faith but haven't practiced it faithfully or attended church regularly... also when I was 13 a freaky devil laugh came through my radio one night fast forward to when I was 28 just moved into a apartment and all I had was a radio to listen to and one night as it was playing and I was taking a shower that popped into my memory of the devil laugh when I was 13 and no more than I shook the creepy memory away my radio cut off and that dam laugh came through..so I dunno what's going on with me but I don't like it

Btw welcome, Taco! Maybe someone here will have some idea what that could be. I personally have no idea. Do you have any idea how this suddenly happened? Have you done anything to welcome a dark spirit?
No never...I have never tryed summoning anything

Reactions: ozentity and Fizz
Yes I'm of Christian faith but haven't practiced it faithfully or attended church regularly... also when I was 13 a freaky devil laugh came through my radio one night fast forward to when I was 28 just moved into a apartment and all I had was a radio to listen to and one night as it was playing and I was taking a shower that popped into my memory of the devil laugh when I was 13 and no more than I shook the creepy memory away my radio cut off and that dam laugh came through..so I dunno what's going on with me but I don't like it
No never...I have never tryed summoning anything
Things happen sometimes without you doing anything yourself. What’s the history of the place this happened in? Any deaths?

Since you’re of Christian faith I’ll send you some prayers to use that will hopefully help you. There are several pictures I took of pages of prayers that my priest gave me when she and a few others came to bless my home. I hope they will help. At the very least I hope they can set your mind at ease.

None that I'm aware of..it's just my life has been full of bad luck and misfortune and iv been wondering if all these happening could be tied together and how to rid a demon or whatever has been destroying my life..iv been prayed over...blessed with oil...dunno what else do?

Reactions: xerafera and Fizz