Help with identifying entity.

If I were you I’d start going back to church. Speak to a priest. It can’t hurt. At the very least you’ll have an ally in God. I’m going through something myself and church has helped ease my mind.

Welcome to the forum and Fizz has given you good advice. As for what that ghost was, I have no idea. When we are dealing with paranormal events the cause is often unknown. History of the experiencer and location can give clues, but real answers are just speculation. Stay vigilant in your faith. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Reactions: Fizz
None that I'm aware of..it's just my life has been full of bad luck and misfortune and iv been wondering if all these happening could be tied together and how to rid a demon or whatever has been destroying my life..iv been prayed over...blessed with oil...dunno what else do?
Don't let it destroy your life,don't be the victim.Start doing more positive things to change your life as these bad entities are attracted when you are down.Praying won't help if the intent from you isn't there.Welcome to the forum Taco.

welcome taco..be positive and pray a lot...i know it hard because i'm in that situation a lot.. but ignore the ghost...when ghost feel that you ignore them,they will slowly not disturb you and your will be ok...if you still uncomfortable and for safety, please ask priest for bless you house..based on my experience, it your house and some thing inside that make they still there...

I don't know if this is relevant at all, but I have heard people report banhci screams coming from the woods, and they expected it to be a bigfoot, don't know if you have been spending some time in the woods. Just my thought and that is , I think Ozentity, gave you good advice of not trying to show this entity any attention, I think they love it when you get afraid. They are like bullies, the easier you are to intimidate the more they like to bother you.

I once had an entity playing around with my shower door while I was at my computer about 7 feet away, so after about 30 minutes it was just getting louder and louder, and irritating me too much so I cast it out in the name of Jesus , and then I went to bed the it got into my bed on the side of me, and sunk my king size bed down about six inches, where my wife usually sleeps, but she does not sink the bed down, it sunk the bed so much that my whole body started leaning towards it, then I really got pissed off, and to show it I was not afraid of it I rolled over on top of it, and acted like it was not there, and it never showed up again. I don't know if I did the right thing or not, but I have been around ghost a lot in different homes I lived in and I do not let them scare me at all. This home was built on top of a cemetery, I did not know it when I bought it, but we don't live there anymore.

What was the most upsetting to me was they would bother my kids, and scare them, and one of my daughters which is very sensitive, would see them.

One thing I can say is that if these things are showing you that they exist then they are proving to you that God does also, and you should turn your life over to God.

welcome taco..be positive and pray a lot...i know it hard because i'm in that situation a lot.. but ignore the ghost...when ghost feel that you ignore them,they will slowly not disturb you and your will be ok...if you still uncomfortable and for safety, please ask priest for bless you house..based on my experience, it your house and some thing inside that make they still there...
This is so true! I used to have something tapping me while I was trying to sleep, and whispering in my ears. I used foam earplugs, and I started using the St. Michael prayer every night. I am not bothered any more, because whatever it is knows that St. Michael will deal with it, if it wants to annoy people.