Help Understanding My Experiences

If something is touching you that is not good no matter how good or comforting it feels. Allowing it is giving this entity permission to invade your boundary’s and that’s what it needs to get further into your space. This could turn on a dime. Please proceed with caution.
Agreed. We don’t know if this isn’t the same thing that’s digging into you when you read or watch something it doesn’t like. It could very well be an attempt to gain your trust just enough to hurt you.

Reactions: Lynne
I’ll continue to set and try to inforce boundaries. I did tell it that it did not have permission to touch me or my family, and it did stop after that. It was just weird that it touched me but didn’t seem to actively harm me or anything, which is what my experience being touched has been in the past.

The earliest I’ll be able to pick up smudging stuff is Thursday. Near the store that sells sage bundles is also a Catholic Church named after Saint Benedict. I’m planning on calling and seeing if I can pick up holy water from them to help seal it up after.
What a coincidence! NOT! (I don’t believe in coincidences) St. Benedict was the Patron saint of a good death. If I remember correctly the legend of his death was that he dropped dead after confession and receiving holy communion (IE, he died when he was totally right with God) but he is also known for that exorcism I shared with you earlier.

Reactions: Lynne
What a coincidence! NOT! (I don’t believe in coincidences) St. Benedict was the Patron saint of a good death. If I remember correctly the legend of his death was that he dropped dead after confession and receiving holy communion (IE, he died when he was totally right with God) but he is also known for that exorcism I shared with you earlier.
This is the front of the St Benedict medal
4AC8E234-8CE2-4976-B0F4-D2A5D5364C4A.jpeg

C. S. P. B.
Above the cup and the raven are the Latin words: Crux s. patris Benedicti (The Cross of our holy father Benedict). On the margin of the medal, encircling the figure of Benedict, are the Latin words: Eius in obitu nostro praesentia muniamur! (May we be strengthened by his presence in the hour of our death!). Benedictines have always regarded St. Benedict as a special patron of a happy death. He himself died in the chapel at Montecassino while standing with his arms raised up to heaven, supported by the brothers of the monastery, shortly after St. Benedict had received Holy Communion.

Excerpt from OSB. The Medal of Saint Benedict, information, description, history, effects, and suppliers

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter