Help Understanding My Experiences

Thank you. I’ll start with those prayers and commanding it out. If it doesn’t work, I’ll move up more.

Is there any way to figure out what it is exactly, why it’s attached to me, and why I have these occurrences?

Thank you. I’ll start with those prayers and commanding it out. If it doesn’t work, I’ll move up more.

Is there any way to figure out what it is exactly, why it’s attached to me, and why I have these occurrences?
We’d have to figure out a rough order of chronological events and details about some of these paranormal events. I’m gonna read your stuff over again and jot some notes and get back to you.

I don’t know if we can pinpoint what the cause is yet, but I’m sure we can get to that.

Reactions: TarotSara

Sara, I'm following along with your thread here and Charleh seems to have a good handle on this for you. I'm going to let him lead on this and I'll pipe in if I can add anything extra for you. I know other members will also have good insights to share with you as well. We're praying for you and sending you protection intentions.

Thank you all so much. It helps not feeling alone in this and not feeling crazy.

I can give updates on clearing that attachment out.

When I was on medication, it was before my mom’s passing. It was when I was in high school. I tried a few medications over 2 years before my doctor realized it wasn’t helping and mostly it was just rough life circumstances and not depression. I had a few experiences when on medication, but there’s no way to tell if it was the meds or genuine.

I’m a stay at home mom, but I occasionally do tarot readings for a few regular clients. No new conflicts there. There’s some stress with establishing my business a bit more and balancing home, but no true conflicts about it (as far as I’m aware).

I don’t really focus on anything in particular, I just find ghost stuff fascinating. I do try to actively avoid shows/talks of demons because it’s the one thing that really bothers me/brings on those sensations. But it’s only been recently that I’ve really been into watching it. My husband did note that I seem to have been drawn to it seemingly out of the blue.

Thank you for answering, I'm sorry I know they are personal. Ok since depression was ruled out that is a good sign because even though you may have overcome it, sometimes it's energies can linger & return in a paranormal form because of it attacking your astral space or aura, Anytime you get down or depressed it affects the aura & causes it to leak. And when the aura is "thin or weak* we are more susceptible to negative attacks. Which I think is the case. And from "my" experiences, yes they can follow you from childhood, especially if there has been a lot of tragedy because they will feed off of any fear you carry.

My first thought when you mentioned the pressure / pain and cold sensation on your left shoulder (although it being there specifically doesn't necessarily have specific meaning to my thoughts) was a possible psychic attack, even an unintended one. A lot of times when these occur people will experience pain & cold in one area. But your answers helped rule that out :) since there is no-one that you are having conflicts with. So no negative vibes stirring the pot even accidently.

I know that Debi asked if you had any abilities & I'm wandering if she didn't hit on a good point. I know that sometimes if you have abilities and they are first awakening or coming known to you then it can suddenly draw your attention towards paranormal interest, usually because your trying to understand what's occurring & have it make sense. (I'm helping a lady right now who is encountering this & that's what she said is that she was just suddenly drawn to paranormal topics). I could be off, but there's some similarities. Plus I believe Debi knows these things well. Along with several other's here.

So basically if this is the case * there is a negative or dark entity attached to you or attacking you it may be being caused by your abilities awakening. Because as they grow so will your strength & knowledge of how to use them. And if the negative can cause fear it will also cause you to question yourself & fear what you don't yet understand. The more fear, the better the feeding platter for dark energy to use.

These are just my thoughts, & other's here will share as well but I hope maybe being here will be a start to help you get it solved. And should it be that you are *awakening* then there will be lots of help for that here also. (btw, & please don't take this a bad way bc I'm a smoker too. But besides the surgeon general warnings about cigarettes, smoking is bad for our auras to, so if you can then I suggest meditating & cleansing your chakras to help with that. :)

Blessings, light & love

Thank you all so much. It helps not feeling alone in this and not feeling crazy.

I can give updates on clearing that attachment out.
Is it alright if I PM you with some clarifying questions so I don’t blow up the thread?

I’m not aware of any gifts like that. I do read tarot, but that’s it. I haven’t really tried to figure any of it out though or saw anyone that could identify that.

I’m not currently on any medications. I have been on antidepressants before, but that was in my teens so it’s been over 10 years. I did have some occurrences then, but more were relatively uneventful (lucid dreaming/SP, shadow people but they just stood there, a few white/light grey ghosts, etc). I also don’t drink or use recreational drugs (I do smoke cigarettes) and all of the more profound occurrences happened while 100% sober.
I can say from experience with being on antidepressants, if they don’t work as intended, certain ones work directly with serotonin receptors in the brain and if that goes south, well...... serotonin is a key part of SP on the neurological side of things.

But just to rule something out, around when did you start on the antidepressants as a kid, and when did you start having SP episodes? I don’t think that prescription use should have any bearing on SP episodes you’ve had as of late.

I’m glad you had a good relationship with your mom.

Ive come to the conclusion that you’re dealing with an attachment of sorts. I believe what attacked you in the one SP episode and the thing that digs into you when you are reading or watching paranormal related stuff or talking about it, is demonic.

I don’t know what to make of the benign events like the spirits you’ve seen that don’t seem to be harming or intimidating you though.
I agree Charleh in a possible attachment. It may be a family familier brought on possibly by a family member that used that oujia board or was dabbeling in these things. This was my first impression since it started in her youth. Teens have a lot of energy going out. These neg spirits seem to be attracted to that. Also negativity in the home. If mom had mental health issues this makes a feeding ground for these entities. No judgement it just seems to be the case. I agree with Debi’s advice. I have a Christian perspective and believe faith in god and Christ is the answer to this. Clearing will work for a while but permenant relief in my opinion is through faith in a power to overcome it.

I can say from experience with being on antidepressants, if they don’t work as intended, certain ones work directly with serotonin receptors in the brain and if that goes south, well...... serotonin is a key part of SP on the neurological side of things.

But just to rule something out, around when did you start on the antidepressants as a kid, and when did you start having SP episodes? I don’t think that prescription use should have any bearing on SP episodes you’ve had as of late.
I was on antidepressants when I was 14, the first SP I remember I was about 6 or 7.

I don’t mind answering questions via PM, I appreciate your help.

I agree Charleh in a possible attachment. It may be a family familier brought on possibly by a family member that used that oujia board or was dabbeling in these things. This was my first impression since it started in her youth. Teens have a lot of energy going out. These neg spirits seem to be attracted to that. Also negativity in the home. If mom had mental health issues this makes a feeding ground for these entities. No judgement it just seems to be the case. I agree with Debi’s advice. I have a Christian perspective and believe faith in god and Christ is the answer to this. Clearing will work for a while but permenant relief in my opinion is through faith in a power to overcome it.
That makes sense, I just don’t know which family member would have used that board. My family has always been a very strict Christian family, we were shocked when we found it. I think it may have been left behind from one of the boarders that my great grandparents had, but no one alive can tell us anything about it. It’s only been in my possession for a month as well.

If it is from the board, is there anyway to keep it and block energies from it. I have no intentions of ever using it, but I don’t want to get rid of it either.