Anything is possible. Have you spoken to your friend since the dream?

With the paranormal, it's a matter of ruling out things, Leenie. One at a time, until you get to the point that all obvious things, including other explanations, have been ruled out. What you are left with is the paranormal. Then you start trying to fit those pieces of the puzzle together. Sometimes we don't find out the reason for the sudden wave of activity at all. And I say wave because these things normally appear that way. They are not consistent. You may have a period of nothing, and then a period of sudden activity.

We don't know what the triggers are all the time to cause it to happen. I just want you to not be afraid of this. I've had activity life long....and I'm over 60 now. Some I know why, some I don't.
and he was a Buddhist

Reactions: Debi
no he wants nothing to do with me its how he is
Well, then I would leave that out of the equation here. Some dreams are simply dreams. Did all of this start with the dream or some before it?

Well, then I would leave that out of the equation here. Some dreams are simply dreams. Did all of this start with the dream or some before it?
the knocking started with the dream

ive had dreams about him before but not anything after the hugging dream

ive had dreams about him before but not anything after the hugging dream
Try not to become over focused on the activity. Live your life as normally as possible without fear. Read those guidelines, Leenie. Try that prayer of St. Michael. Many people find it truly helps saying at least once a day to put protection over you and to stop some of the activity.

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi Leenie. Welcome to the forum. I see from your bio that you are young. You maybe coming into your gifts. Debi is right on, in her advice. Sometimes we just never know what the cause of things are. Sometime over time they reveal themselves. Whatever your religion or beliefs are ask for answers or clarity. Perhaps you will get an answer. On a more natural note, have you checked for animals making the noises. Squirrels , raccoons, mice, rats and other animals can make all kinds of noises in the walls and on the roof, especially in the fall.