Help From The Folks

I love fishing. Catch one for me, Oz!
I will Debi but it might not make it over there smelling too good,lol.The place I was before was snake infested,one reason for moving but just had to duck outside as the dogs spotted one in the new yard here :confounded:,but that's life anywhere in Oz in Spring and Summer,lol.

Yeah I can't wait to catch some fish,the price of them in the shops here makes them a luxury item.
Enjoy them, Oz. I can no longer go fishing, so enjoy the catch and the eating of them! What kind of fish are you going for? I don't even know what you guys fish for over there! lol

Enjoy them, Oz. I can no longer go fishing, so enjoy the catch and the eating of them! What kind of fish are you going for? I don't even know what you guys fish for over there! lol
Im just going to fish from shore in the estuaries for bream,flathead ,whiting and leatherjackets,also blue swimmer crabs.With flathead fillets going for $40 a kg it's well worth it.I love fresh fish but having lived out west for 25 years haven't eaten it in a while.

First let me say CONGRATULATIONS on the new place. I’d love to see pics. Just seeing what Australia looks like is a treat. I hope you are very happy there.

What an amazing experience.Can you describe how she looked? Did you hear her with your ears? Did she stay long? Disappear ? Thanks for sharing this amazing event.