HELP CLYDE LEWIS AND HIS WIFE

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3RodW1ibmFpbHMvY2x5ZGUtbGV3aXMtZ28tZnVuZC1tZS8xMDQ5Njk1LTEtZW5nLVVTL0NseWRlLUxld2lzLUdvLUZ1bmQtTWUuanBn

If you're able, please help support Clyde Lewis' family in their time of need. Clyde is the host of Ground Zero, and his wife Janine is battling breast cancer. A GoFundMe page has been set-up to assist with the costs.

From Clyde:

My Wife Janine has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She has been courageous and meticulous in finding ways to have the best treatment available. She has excellent doctors who are taking care of her. She will be facing a double Mastectomy which will keep her from working for some time. She will also have to take time away from raising Liam, her son that she loves very much.

Together , with our combined income we are able to keep our family together financially. However without her contribution to the family income we will be facing some very serious challenges.

I am realizing that the biggest obstacle to her recovery is the stress and hardship that comes from not being able to work and the worry of not being able to care for her boy.

So I have started this Go Fund Me because of many reasons. I love my wife, I want her to recover without the stress, and while I can contribute and work extra hard to keep up with the bills -- I am still paying off my Cancer bills and I don't want her to worry about not having the money to get the treatment and services that can help in a speedy recovery.

She has postponed her surgeries because of the stress of money and other bills. This is why I am asking for help and support. I just want to see her eyes smile as they do and heal without the stress of not being able to care for her boy or work. The goal for her surgery is sometime in August , so as you can see the situation is urgent. Please help keep a family together--and help someone who has a big heart and needs your love and support in her time of need.

Wait...
Clyde Lewis isn't making much money from his show?
I obviously wish him and his wife well but it is kinda a shocker that he has monetary problems considering he has (had?) a contract with premiere/clear channel @ Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis.

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3RodW1ibmFpbHMvY2x5ZGUtbGV3aXMtZ28tZnVuZC1tZS8xMDQ5Njk1LTEtZW5nLVVTL0NseWRlLUxld2lzLUdvLUZ1bmQtTWUuanBn

If you're able, please help support Clyde Lewis' family in their time of need. Clyde is the host of Ground Zero, and his wife Janine is battling breast cancer. A GoFundMe page has been set-up to assist with the costs.

From Clyde:

My Wife Janine has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She has been courageous and meticulous in finding ways to have the best treatment available. She has excellent doctors who are taking care of her. She will be facing a double Mastectomy which will keep her from working for some time. She will also have to take time away from raising Liam, her son that she loves very much.

Together , with our combined income we are able to keep our family together financially. However without her contribution to the family income we will be facing some very serious challenges.

I am realizing that the biggest obstacle to her recovery is the stress and hardship that comes from not being able to work and the worry of not being able to care for her boy.

So I have started this Go Fund Me because of many reasons. I love my wife, I want her to recover without the stress, and while I can contribute and work extra hard to keep up with the bills -- I am still paying off my Cancer bills and I don't want her to worry about not having the money to get the treatment and services that can help in a speedy recovery.

She has postponed her surgeries because of the stress of money and other bills. This is why I am asking for help and support. I just want to see her eyes smile as they do and heal without the stress of not being able to care for her boy or work. The goal for her surgery is sometime in August , so as you can see the situation is urgent. Please help keep a family together--and help someone who has a big heart and needs your love and support in her time of need.

I hope that Clyde and his wife can get the money that they need. I thought that he was making more money. I guess that anyone can have money problems too.

Wait...
Clyde Lewis isn't making much money from his show?
I obviously wish him and his wife well but it is kinda a shocker that he has monetary problems considering he has (had?) a contract with premiere/clear channel @ Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis.
He's also battled 3 rounds of cancer himself and insurance was slim during that time. He's still paying off major bills from that.

Wow...
Now I'm not much into knowing about ongoing medical bills (thanks to great insurance) but wouldn't it be possible for him to simply not pay or to negotiate a lower fee? I know from having great insurance that hospitals overcharge by 70% on some things.

When my dad was on dialysis three days a week his insurance was paying around $20,000 per month. He paid nothing other than the $400 a month on insurance (after retirement he had to pay for his insurance if he wanted to keep it).

Wow...
Now I'm not much into knowing about ongoing medical bills (thanks to great insurance) but wouldn't it be possible for him to simply not pay or to negotiate a lower fee? I know from having great insurance that hospitals overcharge by 70% on some things.
Not so much, hon. They actively pursue you....trust me on this as I'm being pursued.

And negotiating lower bills is possible (which I have already) BUT each provider charges seperately, each one wants at least $50 a month, and in hubs case he had over 20 providers to deal with. Be happy you have great insurance.

Glad Clyde was able to get a big chunk of money for his wife.