Hello, New here, cant explain this.

To be honest I cant really say. All I know is ever since My wife and I got our first place things have happened that seemed strange. But I was always told that Every English family has a ghost, strange saying I know but every time something odd happens I think about it. Its also not just me, both my brothers have similar experiences and there are signs that it could be the same spirit that is visiting us. Things like a farmiliar smell that seems to come from no where and both my brothers have the same thing in their houses.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
The good news is, it does not appear to be a negative spirit or entity. More like one that just wants it's presence acknowledged. Try talking out loud to it and set a few boundaries. Let it know you know it's there, but it is your home and it's not allowed to cause trouble for you or your family. Then be specific with what your boundaries are....no touching anyone, no damage to or dissappearing objects, and no scaring people. Sometimes you have to let them know who's home it is.

Reactions: Ben and Stevedog
Thanks for the reassurance Debi. At no point have I felt threatened or believed that my family was in danger which is good but I will do as you suggested and try talking out loud, even if to see if I get a response. It seems to be farily active at the moment and even more so when my father is visiting, just yesterday he was here for coffee and we all heard what sounded like a cardboard box being knocked to the floor. I got up straight away to look but could find no evidence to support the noise we all clearly heard. Its always interesting though and keeps me on my toes.

Reactions: Debi