Hello, New here, cant explain this.

Ben

Reaction score
Hello I am new here so I thought I would share a story that happened a few weeks ago. I would like to mention that I am usually a bit of a skeptic but after having a few unusual things happen in my home I am starting to re-evaluate my beliefs.

So I was sitting at my computer around 7:30 pm just gaming with a friend. I had my phone sitting on the desk next to me as it always does when Im gaming. Inexplicably my phone slid violently off my desk and flew 1 or 2 feet away. Now I know that doesnt seem far and perhaps I had pushed it without realising it however the angle it moved on meant it went to the back left and ended up behind my freezer which would have meant I would have had to move my arms in a forward motion in order to make my phone move that way and at no time did I make that movement. my phone also has a plastic case on it which has a slightly rubber feel to it and when it gets hot feels a little sticky so it would have taken quite a bit of force to move it that way. I tell you it almost made a believer out of me and I still cant find any other explanation for it.

Welcome Ben.

You'll see a lot of this type incident talked about on this forum. And I don't for a minute doubt your accounting. But doesn't it make you wonder? Why? Not even who or what. But why.............?

Interested story. Others much more capable than me will chime in.

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne
Something didn't like you having fun,probably jealous.Welcome to the world of the paranormal.You just have to have a sensible but open mind which you already have by the sounds of it.Being a believer is not blindly following, its checking all options and going on your gut feeling,its never wrong.When things start flying around there's usually some bad or strong energy around in my experience.

Last edited:
Hello I am new here so I thought I would share a story that happened a few weeks ago. I would like to mention that I am usually a bit of a skeptic but after having a few unusual things happen in my home I am starting to re-evaluate my beliefs.

So I was sitting at my computer around 7:30 pm just gaming with a friend. I had my phone sitting on the desk next to me as it always does when Im gaming. Inexplicably my phone slid violently off my desk and flew 1 or 2 feet away. Now I know that doesnt seem far and perhaps I had pushed it without realising it however the angle it moved on meant it went to the back left and ended up behind my freezer which would have meant I would have had to move my arms in a forward motion in order to make my phone move that way and at no time did I make that movement. my phone also has a plastic case on it which has a slightly rubber feel to it and when it gets hot feels a little sticky so it would have taken quite a bit of force to move it that way. I tell you it almost made a believer out of me and I still cant find any other explanation for it.
Well, before you get too concerned, I'd wait to see if any other activity occurs. It's difficult to tell with a one time event if it's paranormal or not, although it certainly could be. Have you ever had any other activity happen? Anything or anyone new in the home? Doing any remodeling? Bring in any antiques lately?

Reactions: Charleh
I don't know what your gaming set up looks like, but is it possible that your phone was on or near some cords or cables? It wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility to fling something across the room if it were sitting on, say the mouse cord.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi and welcome to the forum. If this is a one off event I wouldn’t give it much thought. What came to mind was PK (psychokinesis ). This is the movement of an object with mental energy. Perhaps you were so focused and emotional while playing your game that your energy moved it. Just a thought.

If you’ve got more history in regards to this it would give us more clues.

I don't know what your gaming set up looks like, but is it possible that your phone was on or near some cords or cables? It wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility to fling something across the room if it were sitting on, say the mouse cord.

Nah there where no cords near my phone, infact its a clear and clean part of my table. I have tried to debunk it myself but without any other explanation.

Have had little things happen here and there that we couldnt explain. A loud bang during the night which I could find the source of and items going missing then appearing exactly where we had previously looked. just strange things

Nah there where no cords near my phone, infact its a clear and clean part of my table. I have tried to debunk it myself but without any other explanation.

Have had little things happen here and there that we couldnt explain. A loud bang during the night which I could find the source of and items going missing then appearing exactly where we had previously looked. just strange things

Got it. I always like to approach things like this as a skeptic and start with the very normal explanations before even considering the paranormal ones. It makes the things I can't explain much more interesting.

Have the strange occurrences been happening for a while? Was there a specific time you remember them starting or have they always happened? Also, since you said "we", how many other people in the home are there and do they share your experiences? Are there any patterns to what happens and when?

Reactions: Charleh
we moved in to this house in april this year and things have been great ever since we got here but odd little things have happened here and there. My wife and eye and our 5 children have all noticed them happening. Nothing that would make me think there is anything nasty in the house more like a cheeky presence. When my phone went flying off my table it had been a rough day and tempers where a little up in the house so it felt like what ever it is in this house was just reacting to the energy in the house. My dad was here a few weeks ago and asked me to check the house cause he swears he saw a person walk down the hallway but there was no one else in the house at the time.

For Australia this house is considered old, built in the 50's early 60's never renovated or anything like that. But it seems like my family have always had a spirit or something that has followed us from house to house, always feels like the same one, hard to explain as to why but the energy of it feels the same.

Reactions: Lynne
. But it seems like my family have always had a spirit or something that has followed us from house to house, always feels like the same one,
How far does this go back ie family? Just the current family or is it a generational thing for you?