Hello. I shall share my info.

Keiyentai

Reaction score
Hello everyone and thank you for letting me be a member. I have been sensitive to the paranormal for as long as I can remember. When I was younger my mom when she would tell me "bed time stories" were about where she worked before I was born which until just with in the last year was a Job Corps and a Drug Rehab Center divided but now is entirely a Drug Rehab Center HOWEVER before it was either if anyone is familiar with Washington State or famous Asylums it use to be Northern State Hospital from the early 1900's till the 1970's were the history is shady cause "official" reports state that they just closed and sold the property but locals and my mom who worked there for a while as a janitor so she had access to all the site even the infamous "Denny Hall" which to this day is commended and NO ONE besides the park manager has access to with out breaking in to. My mom wasn't feeling well after lunch one day and when she talked to her boss after she got her stuff she walked out side to see him hanging from an oak tree that's been there since as far as people remember.

Some people claim this is a hoax though unless he faked his death or my mom and other workers saw someone who looked like him and the Asylum suddenly closed later with in that month I have been told (I wasn't born yet) it just leaves a lot of questions. My mom and her friend where also locked in Denny Hall cause there was one room NO ONE buy security was allowed to entered which was the lobotomy room which to this day the blood can not be lifted from the tiles and they continued to perform them well after they were essentially "banned" and said they never felt such anguish and fear ever in their life and my family with the exception of myself have been in the military since the 1880's so stuff that might freak "normal" people and I mean no disrespect by that would seem "normal" to my family since as far back as I can go from what records I can find everyone with the exception of a couple mainly those who found "religion" have in some way or another had paranormal experiences and or are able to see past the veil. I can give more info on what I have seen at Denny Hall but I think this is a good intro and if people want to know I can continue it.

Hi Keiyentai welcome to the forum.Looking forward to you sharing your experiences.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Well one that will always stick with me is my mom before he untimely passing last year was a story about an African American who was lynched and hung on the same tree who her "boss" killed himself on. Just being near the tree if you can sense energy can make you uneasy. I was on the bus when I was about 13-14 and the "Skat" which is short for Skagit Transit (Don't ask me why they decided Skat would be a good name for a public bus name) was near my school ( I was put in alternative school cause normal school was boring and they thought I was either slow or didn't care....turns out what they were teaching in Middle/HighSchool when I moved I learned in GRADE SCHOOL). Anywho going off subject, she told of the man and he was tall like close to 7 foot or little over. Always thought it was just "A story" until I saw a black mass that resembled the man she told me about. I just remember staring at the window at Denny Hall cause that's where I saw him. I kid you not a few years later my friend had Ghost Hunters Season 1-4 on DVD and in Season 3 Episode 13 which I think was the Season Finally before later TAPS got caught making stuff up in later seasons to keep an audience they went to Denny Hall and got the mass of the man who my mom talked about and it was almost completely solid but also a bit transparent so it couldn't had been someone sneaking in or crew and also was 7+ ft tall. I remember just staring at my TV in shocked and rewinding and replaying the segment and looked at my friend and told her. Ironically the grounds keeper who wanted them to debunk EVERYTHING so people would stop breaking in to Denny Hall didn't get the answer he wanted. They littarrly said that at the time when they recorded the episode (it;s also combined with a famous bar in Seattle known for being haunted) they straight up told him to start selling tickets cause at the time it was the most active place they had been in since starting TAPS.

Another experience is in the Gym which at the time was apart of Job Corps in the early 1900's a lot of people close 1000 it's estimated died of TB and my teacher (had 3) she was wiccan and very in-tune and knew about the history of Northern State. Suddenly we saw an old early 1900's style red rubber ball they had for kids then and we heard a girl laugh. WE saw the ball and it went to were the bathrooms were one side being for mend and other women and disappeared but my teacher and I just froze when we heard the girl cause we both instantly knew what it was. No one else in my class did and one of my classmates went to get this "ball" which dissipated and he darted from the bathroom area out the doors like he just got hit by lightning. After calming him down all he said was "creepy girl!". I looked up some of the records and the girl he saw wanting the ball and who I and my teacher saw later that week (we went to the gym ever other day) died in the 1930's shortly after her parents who were either patients or workers died of TB and she was a resident and died about a year later of TB when she was I think about 12. Needless to say it's a place that for even people who are able to "control themselves" when experiencing such things sends chills down your spine.

An old mental institution, and its cemetery, might get a dignified makeover some info on Northern State not 100% sure of the info cause it seems the article was made before a deal to move everything was altered. My friend now works there as a drug concealer and after telling her a couple of the stories my mom told she went so silent a couple times I thought my headset for my Xbox died on me or something.

Found the vieo and not all messed up they say Seattle but Northern State is in Sedro Wholley the second Half is a Bar that;s Old Seattle.

Thanks for sharing your stories. Very interesting ! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, Kei! And thanks for sharing that video. Ghost Hunters is one of my favorite shows to watch, and that part where the apparition appears at the end of the hall was chilling! I have always been fascinated with abandoned asylums and such, so again, thank you for sharing that.

Another short experience I have to share since I'm about to go to bed and don't want to spam topics.

When I was about 14 just learning about being able to sense things and studying various religions, mythologies etc I was hanging out with a few friends for the weekend. Around Midnight or so one of us came up with the grand idea to go and just hangout at the local cemetery not to do anything evil or disrespectful but we where teens and had heard stories and had nothing better to do. So we walked to it and for about 40 mins or so nothing really happened couple of my friends played tricks on one another like jumping out from the darkness but overall harmless things. After about probably a hour or so I saw who at the time a person standing in front of a headstone as if he was paying respects to a loved one. I was in the only area that was lit well looking at the names of people who were cremated and in the wall cause I heard I had a family member in it and was looking for the name with in a couple mins of me seeing the "man" a cat rubs up against my leg and I went to pet it and for a couple moments it did but turned in the view of the man and then freaked out, hissing and ran off. I thought at first I did something or it was just being odd and just shrugged it off.

A few mins later my friend who we were staying at ran towards me and asked if I saw the "red eyed man" or something to that extend and I just looked at him and said no and asked what happened and before I got an answer he darted back to his house. I just originally thought he saw a light or someone in their window (a couple houses were right next to the cemetery and had large windows) and it was just misidentification. My other friends ended up getting bored and left and his brother ran after him to make sure my friend was ok. Shortly before I was about to leave since everyone else decided to go I looked to where the man was and again the cat was near me. I pet him again and like before he freaked out I looked up and saw the man walking my way and I'm still in the light and I thought it was just cause he was in the dark and I was in close to full light I couldn't really focus detail besides his shape and that he has a coat and hat but as soon as he got near the edge of the light he just vanished. I remember just standing there like "What the...." the part of me that was learning of Paranormal was like "It was a shadow being!" and the scientific side of me since science is one of my fav subjects besides the paranormal is trying to logically figure out how a person could just disappear like that only a couple feet from me. Then it kicked in I should probably go to back to my friends place.

When I got back most of them were ok little shaken but ok with the exception of my friend who saw the man apparently have red eyes look at him was under his bed still having a borderline panic attack so the rest of us ended up spending the night trying to calm him down. Shortly after that he ended up moving saying that the man we saw was following him and his family as if he had been marked. I never saw the man or apparition again and when i was 22 until 29 actually ended up living and being the security manager at an apartment complex right across from the same cemetery.

Wow sounds like you saw a ghost. I hope your friend ended up being ok.