Hellier

Thothsbaboon

Reaction score
Has anybody come across the T.V. show Hellier ( it is on youtube and amazon prime). I am not convinced by the testimonies and some of the conclusions they make, but the cryptid phenomenon that drives the series is quite interesting. I would be interested in anybody else's view or comments.

We watched the first season of it here as a group. It disturbed a few members to watch it, so we will not be group watching Season 2.

My personal opinion is they have hooked into the ultradimensional that John Keel wrote about at length and is now being researched again by Nick Pope. I just posted an article that perhaps hooks into this...here's the link to that...

Warnings to those who investigate UFO's

Reactions: Thothsbaboon
Has anybody come across the T.V. show Hellier ( it is on youtube and amazon prime). I am not convinced by the testimonies and some of the conclusions they make, but the cryptid phenomenon that drives the series is quite interesting. I would be interested in anybody else's view or comments.

The "entities" they were supposedly searching for were quite similar to the "goblins" reported during the 1955 Kelly/Hopkinsville encounter. If you are not familiar with it, you might want to look it up. It was one of the strangest cases of early ufology.

As for the TV series, I thought it was a farce. The anonymous email that sent them on their quest was, in all probability, a prank they took seriously.

The "entities" they were supposedly searching for were quite similar to the "goblins" reported during the 1955 Kelly/Hopkinsville encounter. If you are not familiar with it, you might want to look it up. It was one of the strangest cases of early ufology.

As for the TV series, I thought it was a farce. The anonymous email that sent them on their quest was, in all probability, a prank they took seriously.
I thought they wrote the emails themselves, and the Thelema stuff just didn’t convince at all.

We watched the first season of it here as a group. It disturbed a few members to watch it, so we will not be group watching Season 2.

My personal opinion is they have hooked into the ultradimensional that John Keel wrote about at length and is now being researched again by Nick Pope. I just posted an article that perhaps hooks into this...here's the link to that...

Warnings to those who investigate UFO's
I agree about the dimensional perspective. I’ll check out the link - thanks!

I thought they wrote the emails themselves, and the Thelema stuff just didn’t convince at all.

I considered that possibility as well. In fact fabricating the whole story would make their "research" appreciably easier since they could change the back story as they went along to correspond to what they found/claimed to have found.

Reactions: Thothsbaboon
I considered that possibility as well. In fact fabricating the whole story would make their "research" appreciably easier since they could change the back story as they went along to correspond to what they found/claimed to have found.

I also noticed that some of the ‘interviews’ and live coverage had gestures that suggested lying or falsehood. Lots of face touching, looking to the right etc.

Reactions: Debi