Hearing Doorbell

Everydayimshufflin

Reaction score
hello, I have been learning my gifts over time and lately I have been hearing a faint doorbell sound while awake for a few months now. Last night for the first time a very loud doorbell sound woke me from sleep as if it was rung right in my ear I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? And what my guides could be trying to tell me with out words?

Reactions: Paintman
Someone is knocking at your door, someone is ringing a bell, do him a favor, and let him in.....
I'm hoping you don't take that as being flippant. :)Those are lyrics from a Paul McCartney solo song.

Now letting strangers into your house is very dangerous, but you may want to listen to what they want to say.;)
Welcome aboard.

It means to watch, and listen. Sometimes you are "shown" things in every day life that have true meaning and lessons. Sounds to me like you are being called to watch and listen.

Thank you! Watching Listening every day!
I frequently hear messages and write down or take a picture of almost all signs and synchronicities, my reality is saturated with them. I thought maybe there was another meaning behind the doorbell the most recent message I’ve heard is “wait for lightning to strike” so I wasn’t sure if they were related or not. All I know is I’m excited!!!

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
Someone is knocking at your door, someone is ringing a bell, do him a favor, and let him in.....
I'm hoping you don't take that as being flippant. :)Those are lyrics from a Paul McCartney solo song.

Now letting strangers into your house is very dangerous, but you may want to listen to what they want to say.;)
Welcome aboard.
Funny you mention Paul McCartney the song that keeps playing for me is come together the Beatles!! I also have another reply in the thread instead of directly tapping on you! Sorry!

Reactions: Paintman
Never realized this was a thing. I've been roused from sleep by what I thought was our doorbell ringing for years, I just assumed it was a dream. Haven't had it happen in a couple years, however. I always figured it was just one of those dreams, like being naked in public or thinking you are still in school, that most people have had.

I may be over thinking this, but here it goes. The unseen, paranormal , the other side etc, whatever you want to call it seems to have to follow certain rules. There seems to be a protection around us to keep the door closed between worlds unless we GIVE PERMISSION in some manner. It may be unintentional but is still an implied assent. So be careful. Knocking and doorbell ringing may be asking permission to come into your life. You don’t know who is behind the bell.

I may be over thinking this, but here it goes. The unseen, paranormal , the other side etc, whatever you want to call it seems to have to follow certain rules. There seems to be a protection around us to keep the door closed between worlds unless we GIVE PERMISSION in some manner. It may be unintentional but is still an implied assent. So be careful. Knocking and doorbell ringing may be asking permission to come into your life. You don’t know who is behind the bell.

It's still unclear to me in this scenario if the doorbell in one's home is actually ringing or if one only dreams hearing it? If it's the former, then the question becomes is it being rung by paranormal forces or prankster kids?

Doorbell is definitely not ringing in the physical I work from home and my main area is right by the front door and it’s not loud enough while awake to be the real thing. On top of that it’s not the same sound my door bell makes! I have manifested my guides into my life and protect my self daily as I am a reader but I don’t read my self only ask for advice or energy of my day that’s about it. I feel something good is coming. The one thing I asked for is to find another person like me to talk to about this kind of stuff because it’s very hard to find people that understand! Although I AM so glad I found this forum

Reactions: garnetsilver