Heads Up--CA Rocket Launch

Heard him Friday and was disappointed he took the SC sighting seriously as UFO and not Chinese lanterns.

Peter is seriously invested in the "orange fire balls" UFO reports, it's his stock in trade and has been for several years.

Peter should remain a recorder, not an investigator/analyst of UFO events. Have you ever heard his story about the nation going to DEFCON 3 on the night of Phoenix Lights? He says he was told of the increase in the nation's defense posture by a friend. The friend was told by a friend of his, a two star general who was supposedly in an underground, continunity of government facility the night of the sightings. Absolutely ludicrous, the whole world would have known had the US gone to DEFCON 3.

Reactions: Debi
Peter is seriously invested in the "orange fire balls" UFO reports, it's his stock in trade and has been for several years.

Peter should remain a recorder, not an investigator/analyst of UFO events. Have you ever heard his story about the nation going to DEFCON 3 on the night of Phoenix Lights? He says he was told of the increase in the nation's defense posture by a friend. The friend was told by a friend of his, a two star general who was supposedly in an underground, continunity of government facility the night of the sightings. Absolutely ludicrous, the whole world would have known had the US gone to DEFCON 3.
I like Peter in general, but he tends to add a bit of drama with his reports. I vaguely remember the DEFCON story. When it's ludicrous I tend to dismiss it from my mind so had forgotten it. As for his orange fireballs, yes, I know. He has also added in the blue and green of late.

Reactions: Duke
Duke Did you hear C2C last night with Jimmy Church praising Tyler from SecureTeam 10?

Duke Did you hear C2C last night with Jimmy Church praising Tyler from SecureTeam 10?

Yes, I listened to it this afternoon. I'd never heard of the guy before, but he didn't strike me as the sharpest knife in the drawer. He thought Puerto Rico was a nation with its own security forces, seemed confused about the concept of density (water v. air), clearly did not understand the correlation between airspeed and Mach number, and gave a list of UFO researchers he admired that included just about every ufology shyster/wackjob (Adamski, Greer, Maussen, Lazar, LMH, etc.) in the field.

I also wondered what his background is? He made a point to explain he knew little about video production (thus why he couldn't fake any videos), yet said he could spot a fake easily. His comments led me to conclude he's not in the aviation industry, nor does he have a strong science background. So what's his expertise?

I looked the guy up on line, found several sites accusing him of fakery and scamming viewers of his channel. I saw no proof of that, but wasn't impressed with him either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi