He says, she says....

Chili, in my opinion, is best served to taste of the individual. There is no wrong way. I add two kinds of beans while cooking, then add cheese, onions, and spaghetti when served. Because I like Cincinnati style chili, I add cinnamon to the recipe.
Now I’m hungry !

Reactions: 7Critter
Now I’m hungry !
Chili is one of those soups that you make a big pot and eat on it for three days. Mrs Critter makes a good one. I usually add more chili powder and cumin to my bowl when I serve myself. And I add just a touch of cayenne for a hint of heat.

Reactions: Emma and ozentity
Chili is one of those soups that you make a big pot and eat on it for three days. Mrs Critter makes a good one. I usually add more chili powder and cumin to my bowl when I serve myself. And I add just a touch of cayenne for a hint of heat.
There is an easy chili starter called Chili Magic. It’s in the bean isle. You add one can of tomatoes to one can of the stuff. It has beans but I add extra. Of course you must add the ground beef or turkey also. It makes the best chili.

Christie, not to get overly divisive. When God created the world, He put cinnamon and tomatoes on the opposite sides of the world so they would not mix.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter