He said, She said...Round #2

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
HERE WE GO AGAIN! CRITTER SAYS FRIED BOLOGNA IS THE BEST! I SAY GAG ME WITH A SPOON AND DO NOT CONTAMINATE MY PLATE WITH IT.

WHO'S SIDE ARE YA ON?

fe0854149cf52a29d0e5c1f4cb00bc0a.jpg

Ugh! Gag me, too! yuck! Jim says his sister used to love fried bologna sandwiches, though. I would have to be starving to eat one!

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
Ugh! Gag me, too! yuck! Jim says his sister used to love fried bologna sandwiches, though. I would have to be starving to eat one!
My hubs and youngest son also love this. I have to leave the room. lol They also love SPAM...on this one Critter and I agree...I will perish if that is the only food item left available.

I’ve never tried it. But then again I’ve not had bologna in probably 40 years. It’s not that I dislike bologna but I just never think of that food item. Let’s see if the idea stays in my head long enough to get to a grocery store.

I don't know what bologna is but it doesn't look good curled up on the bread,like some meaty fungus, lol.

Bologna was certainly in my school lunchbox, especially when it was a school trip someplace. But it was paired with real cheddar cheese, so that made it good. The first time I tried frying it, it tasted like hot rubber with salt on it. Yuck!