He Came to Me, In a Dream

So this sharing of knowledge is a kind of mental brainstorming in lieu of sitting around in a room saying thoughts out loud ?

I didn't expect my thread to spark so much conversation. That's awesome! Anyways, WandS, you interpretations of my explanation are very spot on. You hit the nail right on the head.

Also...I forgot to mention a teeny bit of info. This is something my mother always thought was the cause of my....experiences. When I was 1 or 2 years old, I died. I had drowned in a swimming pool and my mother can confirm that I was dead because I had already lost my color, heart was stopped and I wasn't breathing. SOMEHOW she got me to come back. She swears that I saw something as I was "crossing over" and I brought it back with me. I'm not so sure this has anything to do with all of this, because I don't remember this happening to me...so unfortunately, no NDE memories...but she is very sure and VERY scared. She is my only 100% believer. I've never told her about my psychic abilities, but she absolutely knows first hand about my paranormal experiences.

I didn't expect my thread to spark so much conversation. That's awesome! Anyways, WandS, you interpretations of my explanation are very spot on. You hit the nail right on the head.

Also...I forgot to mention a teeny bit of info. This is something my mother always thought was the cause of my....experiences. When I was 1 or 2 years old, I died. I had drowned in a swimming pool and my mother can confirm that I was dead because I had already lost my color, heart was stopped and I wasn't breathing. SOMEHOW she got me to come back. She swears that I saw something as I was "crossing over" and I brought it back with me. I'm not so sure this has anything to do with all of this, because I don't remember this happening to me...so unfortunately, no NDE memories...but she is very sure and VERY scared. She is my only 100% believer. I've never told her about my psychic abilities, but she absolutely knows first hand about my paranormal experiences.

That’s how this forum goes Heather. You might be offline for 12 hours and then boom...you check your thread and it is five pages long with posts from a dozen people. I like to think the posting frenzy helps to improve my reading skills.

By the way, I died during birth and was revived. I too suspect that could have contributed to my psychic connectedness. But I can’t easily test that theory alone - I can’t un-die and try it again. So I’ve grown to accept that it just is who I am. But I don’t believe that the “un-dead” so to speak are the only people who have psychic skills. I think most children are born with psychic senses and - at least in the USA - we accidentally educate and socialize those skills out of most of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Great ideas shared on this topic of consciousness. I believe that what Jung called the collective consciousness and scientist call quantum entanglement is really the light of God. It is the substance of creation and is present in everything. When people tap into this grid we have access to the collection of information that connects everything.