Hawass to announce....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Hawass: I will announce how Tutankhamun died in 2020

66100.jpg

Hawass: I will announce how Tutankhamun died in 2020

CAIRO – 16 September 2019: Acclaimed Egyptian archaeologist Zahi Hawass stated that the DNA tests will reveal a lot of information about the death of Tutankhamun and that he will announce to the whole world in 2020 how the golden king died.

Hawass said in an interview with Italia 1 Channel that the temporary exhibition of King Tutankhamun currently on display at the Grande Halle La Villette in Paris broke records of turnout of the French cultural exhibitions.

It is the most visited exhibition in France, where the total number of registered visitors so far has reached 1.5 million as recounted by Hawass.

In his interview with the Italian channel Hawass revealed a number of important facts about the family of the Golden Pharaoh, announcing that his father is King Akhenaten and the mummy of his mother is located at tomb number 35 where the grandmother of Tutankhamun, Tiye was buried.

Hawass added that Tutankhamun was suffering from lack of blood reaching the feet, and that he had flatfoot and malaria.

Moreover, Hawass revealed that he prepared the script of Opera Tutankhamun to be presented in tandem with the opening of the great Egyptian Museum.

November 4, 2022 will be the centenary of the discovery of Tutankhamun tomb, who is an important king to the whole world not Egypt only.

Tutankhamun was born in the 18th Dynasty, around 1341 B.C., and was the 12th pharaoh of that period.

Full story at site

Well, we’ve waited this long, what’s one more year? Lol

Boring - and what is going on behind the scenes?
Heart attack, chronic illness, poisoned - does it really matter?

Meanwhile....the digging continues but they never find anything, and when they do its covered in concrete.

Reactions: Benway and Debi
It would be impressive if they found he really did die in 2020 - then time travelled back to be buried. :D

And why not just say it now - or is it in his new book. ;)

Reactions: Benway and Debi
I don’t know how he can possibly discover how Tut died. The mummifying process would have destroyed the body contents. This rings of a PR stunt or a way to stay relevant.