Have you had a UFO experience?

I have had two amazing sightings in my life. The first was when I was 14 years old. I lived in Solana Beach California at the time. Every weekend my friend Donna and I would go to her grandfathers house and he would give us a ride to La Jolla Shores. We always had a great time. He would sit in his old woodie station wagon drinking all day so Donna and I feel into the habit of putting the tailgate down and riding on it on our way back home at night. He would only drive about 30 mph so we figured we were safe to jump off if necessary. One night as we were leaving the La Jolla area I saw a huge neon green buzz saw shaped object slowly descending behind Black Mountain. I was stunned. I looked at Donna and she had also seen it. The odd thing was we never discussed it. It really scared the heck out of me. It was not a meteor because it literally appeared to be under control in a slow descent. The second sighting was a few days after the weird goo fallout in the Pacific Northwest that I encountered. On the fourth day of the first fallout I decided I had had enough and needed to get out and visit with some people. My whole week had been surreal. I decided the best thing was to drive to Jags and have a drink. It was about 8 pm and in August there is still quite a bit of light. As I was starting to get into my truck I looked up overhead and there was an enormous black triangular object flying parallel to the highway. It was flying at a slow speed, much slower than stall speed for an aircraft. It was silent and approximately 200 feet about the tree line. I was dumbfounded. I thought about running back into the house to get my brother or a camera. But honestly I did not want to take my eyes off it. I just knew if I did it would be gone. I muttered some expletives to myself and got into my truck and drove into Oakville. I first went to the home of a woman I know who had an interest in UFOs, the paranormal and so forth. When I arrived she came running out of her house yelling "Did you see it? Did you see it? I asked, "See what?" She said the triangle thing. I had the confirmation I needed at that moment that I was not hallucinating or imagining what I saw. It had been independently verified without me uttering a word about it. It was approximately 80' x 80'. I felt like everything changed for me that day. It was so profound. I will never forget it. I have rationed over the years that it might be terrestrial some sort of experimental aircraft. But I have never seen any conventional aircraft like what I saw that night.

Nothing really super duper amazing,... but when I was about 13 years old, the summer of 1993, school had just recently let out.

First,..to give a sense of area,.. I live in Texas. My family, my two brothers, my dad and I, went to go visit family while my mom stayed home. alot of members of my dad's side of the family all live together in a small town about three hours to the southwest... I'd not call it desert,... but kinda.. dry,.. almost deserty. We went to stay there for a three day weekend.

On our way back home, my cousin Austin came back with us to spend the summer at my house. We've all always been into ghosts and aliens and such, and thinking about this breaks my heart today,..but I'll go on.

So on the way back home..taking the highways on long stretches back northeast, my brothers, cousin Austin and I,.. where watching the night skies. When one of us saw this odd light in the sky.. it was kinda a bluish white color, , thing is..it looked like it was slowly moving along the sky,.. all of our attention was on it.. my dad looked at it a few times as well..but mostly kept his eyes on the road, then this ball of light started to move... and not naturally like a plane would.. it was moving in sharp directions and almost very snake like in it;s movements... something a plane would not be able to do.. it was not close.. it was abit far off in the night sky.

We watched this thing for about half an hour when we saw two lights headed for it.. now..these lights,.. where planes... they moves like them.. the lights blinked like them, the light that we saw moved away as the planes would get near.. this happened several times,... about the third or fourth time as the planes got near it.. the light just blinked abit brighter,.. and it was gone. the two planes were still near it..but the glowing orb of light was gone... the planes then headed away from the area as we watched them till they both could not be seen anymore..

too us, this was amazing and abit of the creepy side.. like.. woah,.. we saw a UFO... and two planes were after it!!

Thats the only really major UFO sighting I ever have seen so far... and for the part I mentioned earlier,.. that is heartbreaking to me..

My Cousin Austin had always beleived in ghosts and Aliens with me and my brothers... and his sister and our other cousin,.. we always watched the skies and told stories growing up and always have as we got older... but living in a tiny town... he got bored and did a few things that got him into trouble... which eventually ended up with him having to go to the air force for a term.(or whatever they call it)) So he served his term and when he got out, I think he was 21? I was 24. Well... as we naturally did I was to bring up aliens and stuff asking if he had seen anything good... when he told me this..

I don't believe in aliens anymore.. my brother and I where dumbstruck... HOW??!!!.. well we asked him and he told us that while in the air force he asked about aliens and they told him they were not real.... *sighs* my brother was like.. of course they are gonna tell them that!!!!! the military has been lying about aliens for years... It depresses me that such a fond, strong beleiver can just easily accept the word of the government who has been hiding the truth for so long to begin with :(

I asked him about ghosts.. he still strongly beleives in them.. just not aliens anymore because he trusts them about that... *sighs*

Sorry for rambling on and on...

Sorry I'm late to the thread.
Elbow surgery is healing so I will type more...

Anyway, I was camping on Delamar dry lake bed. It's was an emergency landing site for the X planes.
It's also near the red flag exercises for US and allied forces.

It was a dark moonless night. We were sitting around a campfire late talking.
We saw a long row of lights moving very slowly up to our west (toward area 51)
They were pretty much in single file.
I figured it was a row of Humvee's on a night exercise going up over a mountain.
In the morning, we saw there was no mountain there.
I'm no expert in aviation or military stuff.
I have no idea what it was.

Reactions: amused1 and Debi
Sorry I'm late to the thread.
Elbow surgery is healing so I will type more...

Anyway, I was camping on Delamar dry lake bed. It's was an emergency landing site for the X planes.
It's also near the red flag exercises for US and allied forces.

It was a dark moonless night. We were sitting around a campfire late talking.
We saw a long row of lights moving very slowly up to our west (toward area 51)
They were pretty much in single file.
I figured it was a row of Humvee's on a night exercise going up over a mountain.
In the morning, we saw there was no mountain there.
I'm no expert in aviation or military stuff.
I have no idea what it was.
Interesting! And you're not late to the thread...it's open and ongoing so glad you posted! Also, welcome to the forum, DesertRat. Hope that elbow is healing for you!

Reactions: DesertRat
Art Bell has talked about his UFO experience of seeing a triangle UFO. Back in November of 1999, I had my own such experience. I saw a triangle, over my home. It was so low it looked like I could reach out and touch it as it hovered over the treetops. The size of a football field, it made no sound, but it felt as though my body was vibrating from some energy source within it. I felt frozen in place and there is some evidence I lost a bit of time....this may have been due to the overwhelming fear I had while observing it!

Have you had an experience? Share it with us.

My most latest sighting was also a triangle- the first and only one I've seen. It was lit up with only 3 white lights, clearly outlining the form and it just 'blinked out.' I've had a lot of sightings of ufos over the years starting in 1973 with a hamburger shaped one hovering at the end of my street above a filling station; I chased it from Arlington Texas to Dallas, and it stayed right with me, off on the right side of the street above the telephone poles right past the Dallas Naval Air Station. Later: a very odd thing that actually looked like a Batmobile without wheels, gliding silenty across the street and over the house next door; a red light that went back and forth repeatedly then appeared to descend in a 'fireworks' display; and something that resembled a 'magic carpet' surrounded by undulating smoke.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
My most latest sighting was also a triangle- the first and only one I've seen. It was lit up with only 3 white lights, clearly outlining the form and it just 'blinked out.' I've had a lot of sightings of ufos over the years starting in 1973 with a hamburger shaped one hovering at the end of my street above a filling station; I chased it from Arlington Texas to Dallas, and it stayed right with me, off on the right side of the street above the telephone poles right past the Dallas Naval Air Station. Later: a very odd thing that actually looked like a Batmobile without wheels, gliding silenty across the street and over the house next door; a red light that went back and forth repeatedly then appeared to descend in a 'fireworks' display; and something that resembled a 'magic carpet' surrounded by undulating smoke.
Very interesting! Have you ever had an abduction experience, Campbell? Or even the possibility of one? I realize in some cases memories can be clouded....

Very interesting! Have you ever had an abduction experience, Campbell? Or even the possibility of one? I realize in some cases memories can be clouded....

it is a curious subject because they seemed like dreams to me so--it goes to: can a spirit leave the body in sleep and travel on its own into an experience it otherwise would not have? some would say yes and some would say no. The 'dream' experiences were so real to me that I could feel that ice-cold-to the point of skin sticking to a descended rail and you guessed it-I walked up that ramp and right into a ufo that was all gray inside, like the floor and walls were covered in the same gray carpet. Right in front of me stood a woman (looked like a woman anyway) wearing a white shirt and blue overalls. She had black hair and looked basically 'normal' and she said "I'm going to take you on a trip and show you something.' At that moment, three people appeared, walking out from the side and one peeled off, the other two keep going. They were tall and blonde, one female, two males. I saw this one again in another dream where there was a ufo landed in the vacant lot next to my house. A light was shining out of it and it lit up the vacant lot where--there were odd looking children running around, one in particular, appeared to be a little boy with sparse blonde hair. He was wearing a little brown bomber jacket--and when he smiled I saw that his teeth were like shark teeth- sharpened. Standing right in the light spilling out the door was the blonde woman. I didn't know anything about stuff like that at the time; I'd been on the internet trying to find out who had called the police about the ufo sighting in 1973-because I knew someone did. Never found out. Right after this, I met Jim Marrs and talked to him, bought Alien Agenda and found out these 'people' were seen by others- and they were called Nordics. It gets weirder. The next 'dream' was of two very tall bald 'things' standing in front of me wearing white robes with gold ties and holding up 'documents' they told me to translate and explain as they could not understand the concepts therein. Dreams? I guess. But weird.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi