Have you ever had something (job...chore...date...meal...whatever)...that seemed like the universe just aligned AGAINST you the ENTIRE time?

So...recently the universe has conspired against me...or my pharmacy has. It went like this recently:

I call nurse for refill on a script for hubs.

Nurse calls pharmacy with script for hubs. I wait for two days waiting for notification it's done. Never got it.

I call pharmacy and ask why it's not filled. Pharmacy says they don't have a recently called in script.

I call nurse back.

Nurse calls pharmacy and they don't pick up the phone.

Nurse calls me back to tell me they won't pick up phone. I tell nurse to wait until about 4 and someone will about then otherwise they have been ignoring phone.

Nurse calls at 4 and gets pharmacist who says why yes, we DO have an unfilled script. No one called to tell us to fill it! (Really, Kroger? You have a script called in and don't fill it because I didn't call you to tell you to fill it? And when I did call in, you said you didn't have it?)

Nurse calls me back and says she told them to freakin' fill it!

Pharmacy calls me at 4 THE NEXT DAY to say it's filled. 9 phone calls and 5 days later, we have the script!

:mad:

That is quite unacceptable from a pharmacy. Ugh. People seem to 'drop the ball' at such terrible times :(
I just switched to mail order for my recurring scripts. I got sick and tired of the pharmacy we were using. It seemed like every single time a script was sent in, they were "out of that particular drug." Then we had to wait while they discovered that after all they do have it. Then they would turn around and refill a script that I hadn't asked for and get offended if we didn't come and get it right away. The last straw came when I called to ask if a specific refill had happened. The girl who answered said yes, it was ready. Mr. Garnet stopped to pick it up, and they had refilled something that I had not asked for. So now it's mail order with an occasional CVS or Walgreen's run.

• Sad
Reactions: Selectric
I have had many of those and There have been many in the past few weeks events that I wouldn't want anyone else to experience it has in fact made me really angry so much so that my oracle cards kept saying trust the universe and surrender to things and I have legit screamed at the universe you want me to surrender and trust the universe how am i supposed to trust the universe and surrender when what these past few weeks you have been thrown at me has been nothing but turmoil and chaos so much so that I would get memes to things like this there has been a lot of things that have yeah no idea anymore the first image hits hard as I did almost die though it's hard to um trust when you feel like the universe and those you had been trusting have been conspiring against you

Attachments

• 55598923_2267904826798224_2190073196542164992_n (1).jpg
    55598923_2267904826798224_2190073196542164992_n (1).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 64
  • c9d20406d923fa8a8c70395f8dfbf029 (1).jpg
    c9d20406d923fa8a8c70395f8dfbf029 (1).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 62
I have had many of those and There have been many in the past few weeks events that I wouldn't want anyone else to experience it has in fact made me really angry so much so that my oracle cards kept saying trust the universe and surrender to things and I have legit screamed at the universe you want me to surrender and trust the universe how am i supposed to trust the universe and surrender when what these past few weeks you have been thrown at me has been nothing but turmoil and chaos so much so that I would get memes to things like this there has been a lot of things that have yeah no idea anymore the first image hits hard as I did almost die though it's hard to um trust when you feel like the universe and those you had been trusting have been conspiring against you
sorry you are going through a hard spell at the moment butterfly, but there are seasons of good and bad, seasons of peace and turmoil, that we must face to mold us, trusting the universe can be a task to understand, ive spoken on this before lightly, mostly because over a forum and in written word it is a hard concept to explain, but this entails complete trust in what will be, not what "you" want as a person or what path "you" want to be on, that is manipulating the universe to fit "your" desires, not trusting what is to be...most people dont understand this. (not referring to you or your situation in particular), and cannot give in wholly to reach the proper outcome, it is hard to give up certain things, whether they be people, objects, lifestyle or whatever. but someties that is just what is needed to fulfill what the universe has in store.....

@Lucien'sButterfly: My aunt always says, "The darkest hour is just before the dawn." I always gritted my teeth and wanted to argue when she said that, but she was usually right. Darn it! I have had periods where it seemed that everything possible was going wrong and I would be forced to my knees in despair. A sort of surrender would happen, and then awesome events would unfold.

Hang in there! It's about to get awesome!

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
Life is full of pot holes. Believe me, i know quite well. I have been on a long and turmoil-filled journey to understanding my place in the universe. Sorry if that is too much info, but challenges will arise that will make you lose or even gain faith. I am no preacher nor am i someone who understands it all, cause damned if i do. Each event is something that will only strengthen you as a person...possibly your soul...i don't know. Life will never be easy and it is chock full of things that will smack you down. I am on the road that is trying to justify that there is a reason for it. Do not give up. Do not falter. There is always that light that shows up and reminds you of what is good in life. I know it sounds cliche and pre-written, but it always gets worse before it gets better...and it will get better. Everyday i deal with this. Believe me, you can't give up. I went there some time ago and that was when 'things' wanted to latch on. Don't give them the smallest second they don't deserve.

I am sorry things have come to that Lucien. I don't know nor would i speculate as to why that would be done to you. Sounds like things need to be handled on a spiritual and personal level that only you can start. I only can offer my thoughts and prayers that this can be accomplished. Nobody wants torment in their life. The 'things' that want that and strive for it need to be eradicated before healing begins. I only hope that you and yours can find the peace you deserve.

Reactions: Paulm