Have you ever had something (job...chore...date...meal...whatever)...that seemed like the universe just aligned AGAINST you the ENTIRE time?

I am sorry things have come to that Lucien. I don't know nor would i speculate as to why that would be done to you. Sounds like things need to be handled on a spiritual and personal level that only you can start. I only can offer my thoughts and prayers that this can be accomplished. Nobody wants torment in their life. The 'things' that want that and strive for it need to be eradicated before healing begins. I only hope that you and yours can find the peace you deserve.
yeah I keep getting the cut the cord card from my oracle deck and in my other tarot cards its funny how another card was about leaving a place and going on a spiritual journey and this one as well

Attachments

• IMG_20220319_015203 (1).jpg
    IMG_20220319_015203 (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
Reactions: Selectric
yeah I keep getting the cut the cord card from my oracle deck and in my other tarot cards its funny how another card was about leaving a place and going on a spiritual journey and this one as well
I was never a spiritual person. Maybe the older i get i am becoming. Lots and lots of questions. Maybe spirituality is the key to life and the beyond. I truly hope you can come to a level ground with this and overcome. Being one who still is coming to terms with this, i can't help much but, maybe just talking openly about all this, we all can find the answers/solutions we need.

I was never a spiritual person. Maybe the older i get i am becoming. Lots and lots of questions. Maybe spirituality is the key to life and the beyond. I truly hope you can come to a level ground with this and overcome. Being one who still is coming to terms with this, i can't help much but, maybe just talking openly about all this, we all can find the answers/solutions we need.
yeah, there are a lot of questions and more questions um the other night I um had an experience though a rather interesting one it was during a meditation and um I seen an Egyptian symbol I believe it was the eye of Horus I seen the one but the other symbols around it I could not make out and then there was a butterfly and the colors were interesting black/blue/purple

Reactions: Selectric
yeah, there are a lot of questions and more questions um the other night I um had an experience though a rather interesting one it was during a meditation and um I seen an Egyptian symbol I believe it was the eye of Horus I seen the one but the other symbols around it I could not make out and then there was a butterfly and the colors were interesting black/blue/purple
This has been a strange day. Early i was drawn to watching a doc on faith, then bam, here we are discussing. Life has an odd way of opening us to these things. We all need something to lift us up in times of turmoil. Not to be over-dramatic, but i believe us all coming here is part of that. Everyone here seems to care and maybe just the fact we ARE here, we can project to others the strength we all need to find the answers we are seeking. There's that circle i have been coming to terms with. Even just a thought can go a long way.

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
i cant speak directly to your cause in particular, but you mention cutting a cord. as i stated in my previous post, this can be a common situation when a spiritual journey is concerning to "trusting the universe". the universe never conspires against you, it pushes you in the direction that will best protect you. feel lucky, most dont get this opportunity. and most will also push it away rather than learning ( or bowing) to it. it takes humbling oneself and perseverance, (letting go of the belief you are in control), but in the end leads to protection and a wider understanding.... it is a journey of awakening. an understanding of the connectedness of all things. like i stated earlier, hard to explain with writing, and i cant recommend any reading material as i dont follow too many books or publications due to the totally messed up new age stuff.....lol....simply, it is guidance in its purest form, but the ego must first be shed to see the path. if followed, no tools will be needed as the "trust" becomes "the way"

Memories of helping a friend/classmate install a water heater many years ago come to mind. No YouTube videos in those days, you winged your first install with written instructions. We messed up every step of the way, eventually his Dad came over to do it himself.
It's good to know the engineers can step in it once in awhile.