Have you ever had a psychic reading or your fortune told?

Was she on C2C?

She could have been on C2C at sometime but I’m referring to a Jim Harrold paranormal podcast. I genuinely like most of his stuff. But the praise he lauded on this particular medium did not seem deserved if based only on that particular 30 minute segment.

She could have been on C2C at sometime but I’m referring to a Jim Harrold paranormal podcast. I genuinely like most of his stuff. But the praise he lauded on this particular medium did not seem deserved if based only on that particular 30 minute segment.
Ahh. Ok. I don't do Jim. We had a bit of a dust up once.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Ahh. Ok. I don't do Jim. We had a bit of a dust up once.

Jeezers do tell some time. I appreciate his presentation style. So I’d be open to being educated on relevant alternate thinking from a trusted source like you.

Jeezers do tell some time. I appreciate his presentation style. So I’d be open to being educated on relevant alternate thinking from a trusted source like you.
In the past and totally a personal deal, not a professional one. His presentation is good. His personality off air I found to be quite different.

In the past and totally a personal deal, not a professional one. His presentation is good. His personality off air I found to be quite different.

Sorry you had a bad thing with Jim. But thank you for making the point for me.

I suspect we could quiz J randomly about all of her many Hollywood connections and find that a large percentage of “stars” are problems in real life.

The one thing I am prideful about about myself is that anyone who has ever commented on how they perceive me has only ever said that I am genuine through and through. No one who knows me in any capacity has ever seen me respond nor act in a way that would be contrary to my past words nor actions. Most people who meet me become quickly comfortable with me because they know what they can expect from me moment by moment.

And, for all of the unbelievable paranormal crap I have been repeatedly exposed to, I am still stable and relatable. Yes, just like anyone else in this world, I still put on my magick robes one arm at a time. :)

So to hear that someone like Jim might be more likable on camera than off camera does disappointment me a little.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
In all fairness, as I said, it was a personal matter, and one he didn't want to address. Although I have heard others say the same, I can only go on the brief contact I had with him.

Sorry you had a bad thing with Jim. But thank you for making the point for me.

I suspect we could quiz J randomly about all of her many Hollywood connections and find that a large percentage of “stars” are problems in real life.

The one thing I am prideful about about myself is that anyone who has ever commented on how they perceive me has only ever said that I am genuine through and through. No one who knows me in any capacity has ever seen me respond nor act in a way that would be contrary to my past words nor actions. Most people who meet me become quickly comfortable with me because they know what they can expect from me moment by moment.

And, for all of the unbelievable paranormal crap I have been repeatedly exposed to, I am still stable and relatable. Yes, just like anyone else in this world, I still put on my magick robes one arm at a time. :)

So to hear that someone like Jim might be more likable on camera than off camera does disappointment me a little.
Ok my nosey nature world love to know who she is so pM me :D

Ok my nosey nature world love to know who she is so pM me :D

Since you asked Lynne, I’ll post openly. I’ve already tried to make it clear in my post that I believe this was just a bad example for that medium. Since I sincerely mean no disrespect of her but only that one reading technique as demonstrated in this specific Jim Harold podcast, I am comfortable sharing the podcast title which also contains the visiting medium’s name.

Medium Carole Obley Takes Your Calls – Paranormal Podcast 431

Reactions: Lynne
Since you asked Lynne, I’ll post openly. I’ve already tried to make it clear in my post that I believe this was just a bad example for that medium. Since I sincerely mean no disrespect of her but only that one reading technique as demonstrated in this specific Jim Harold podcast, I am comfortable sharing the podcast title which also contains the visiting medium’s name.

Medium Carole Obley Takes Your Calls – Paranormal Podcast 431
Thanks

I have been to both a psychic in California and to a Chinese fortune teller when I worked in Taiwan. The psychic was very evil, and very wrong on everything he said.

The Chinese fortune teller was shockingly accurate. ....I have to go back to work. Will go into some details tonight.

The California psychic asked for a "donation-$25, before he would do the reading. I had driven to California with some friends, and they wanted to meet this "famed" psychic. I was the last of our group to go in. He obviously knew where we were from I am sure, due to the others ahead of me. The first thing he said was that I was NOT involved or of the Religion that I actually am. I flat out told him he was wrong, and he challenged my answer by asking "Are you sure-and just not joking with me?" His aura was also pure evil. It really jumped out. I also got the distinct feeling that this person was a molester. Many of the comments he made to me just confirmed it to me. Now, I only stayed in the room for maybe 3 minutes until I told him the session was over and I was leaving. His last comment to me was something to the effect... "you know about me, don't you".... really evil person.

Now in Taiwan, the Chinese "fortuneteller" was introduced to me. He told me he could read my future, but would not take a penny for doing it. Curious, I said ok. He took my D.O.B. and I believe the time of birth (40 years ago so I am not sure on that part). He told me to return in 24 hours, as he would have to convert those dates and times to match what the date and time would have been in Taiwan at the time. Anyway, his "report" was stunning as it included parts of my past (no one in Taiwan knew me or would have known anything about me, other than I was a Caucasian foreigner who could speak beautiful Mandarin Chinese and was researching "true Chinese ghost stories". Without going into more detail, he said I had the gift to fight evil and repel evil spirits. He also told me things that happened throughout the next 35 years or so. Now, these were things that at the time almost seemed laughable-but then came true. Oh well, I am late for work.