Have you ever been at a seance?

Hoping to see if anyone else out there has had an experience at one. :) I attended several before opting out of that side of the "training".

With age and experience come wisdom. Thanks for sharing, Armand and Debi.

I second 7's statement.

I've rarely thought about getting involved in a seance. But I know that I would jump in given the opportunity.

I second 7's statement.

I've rarely thought about getting involved in a seance. But I know that I would jump in given the opportunity.
There are many fakes out there, but there are just as many with true talents to channel. I found it uncomfortable to have another's energy "in" me. I don't like being the puppet. Some people feel very at home doing it, but I'm not one of them.

There are many fakes out there, but there are just as many with true talents to channel. I found it uncomfortable to have another's energy "in" me. I don't like being the puppet. Some people feel very at home doing it, but I'm not one of them.

Damn - I was going to volunteer you to do an PNF.net seance.

Reactions: Seahunter
Damn - I was going to volunteer you to do an PNF.net seance.
LOL OMG, Wands! We'd either blow up the forum from all of our combined talents here or we'd set something lose on the internet! :p

I know HOW to do it...I just don't like the channeling. I am perfectly fine if "someone" wants to talk TO me. Glad to relay the answers. But when entities wish to talk THROUGH me, I don't like loaning out the controls to my mind. Perhaps it's part of the empath in me that is in play there as well. I don't care to feel someone's entire life and emotions and that is what happens when I open to channeling. Cayce could do it and remember nothing. Me? I am totally aware of everything.

LOL OMG, Wands! We'd either blow up the forum from all of our combined talents here or we'd set something lose on the internet! :p

I know HOW to do it...I just don't like the channeling. I am perfectly fine if "someone" wants to talk TO me. Glad to relay the answers. But when entities wish to talk THROUGH me, I don't like loaning out the controls to my mind. Perhaps it's part of the empath in me that is in play there as well. I don't care to feel someone's entire life and emotions and that is what happens when I open to channeling. Cayce could do it and remember nothing. Me? I am totally aware of everything.

It could be awwwwwwwwesssssooooommmmeeeeee

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Wasnt me it was them! The Warriors!
a4966a04-0e5b-435a-8f71-e24e7550a2b8.jpg

Reactions: Lynne