Have any of you tried Automatic Writing

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by TexDanm, Sep 23, 2019.

1. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

When my young brother died I felt the need to write a poem about him.I swear he guided my hand and I was not thinking what came out on paper.It ended up a very funny piece of writing,exactly as my brother was in life.He was with me that day in some form and I put it down as one of the most powerful paranormal experiences I've had.

Debi, Wind in Trees and Lynne like this.
  2. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I agree. We have lost a lot with the women having to work. I would have much rather stayed home with my daughter. The economy has forced this onto our young families. With the tech society we have lost our interpersonal relationships. This may be our downfall. Empathy is needed in a society.

3. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Thanks for sharing such a personal message. That had to be him communicating with you. A gift from the other side.

ozentity likes this.
  4. Wind in Trees

Wind in Trees
    Expand Collapse

I have had an experience with automatic writing from decades ago. Me and a couple of other girls.
    They were more worldly than me and took me on the unfortunate journey of mucking around with the ouija board. We tried automatic writing.

One girl had pen and paper and eventually wrote the word Fire with non dominant hand. Next thing I knew, for some reason she was lighting the edge of the paper with a lighter and the paper started burning out of control.
    She threw it onto the bed.

We were yelling fire but the adults who were outside thought we were saying Spider and did not come straight away.
    There was damage to bed covers and the wall. It could have been so much worse.
    Not surprisingly it put the wind up us and we stopped all manner of that type of tom foolery from there on in.

Lynne and ozentity like this.