Doug

Reaction score
We're producing a TV pilot for a major cable network and we're looking for your personal paranormal stories, specifically in the NY-NJ-CT tri-state area. Hauntings in your home, unexplained occurrences, apparitions or voices.... whatever is affecting you, your family, or friends. Our paranormal team wants to hear about it! Please contact us at..... ghosthouses@yahoo.com
Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 5.09.21 PM.png

Reactions: garnetsilver
Fortunately, I have nothing to ask for help with! But maybe there are others who have posted here, who do need it.
Any posts like this you see here have been checked out by me so that you know you are dealing with a legit agency. I cannot share the network with you, but you can feel safe in answering to the listed email above.

Any of you that have posted here with major problems in the home, and I know we have several from the area, do feel free to contact Doug.

Reactions: Lynne
I wish I could recommend a house in a neighboring city for investigation, but I don't own the property, and so I would have no right. But boy, am I curious about it! It is of very unusual architecture, and the structure is placed in such a way that it literally reeks of discordant energy. I would love to hear what a Feng Shui expert would say about it. On those occasions when we find it necessary to drive by it, I always have an unpleasant feeling of dread in my solar plexus. That feeling, along with a tingling on my spine are the two ways my body tells me that something is not good about a place. The thing that captured my interest about this house, was that it has been up for sale many, many times. Sometimes it is only months before it is being advertised again! Well, I guess I will never know; maybe that's a good thing!:D