Hauntings at my home

I’d love to know what you all see here. I didn’t touch the salt. All I did was pour sea salt in a pot and burned it with alcohol in an attempt to get rid of the spirit as I’ve been desperate. This is what came after the flame dissipated.

I can't see anything unusual.I really think you are giving this too much of your energy and creating a form from your thoughts.Send it away and don't think about it or it really could become a problem for you if you dwell on it any more.

I’d love to know what you all see here. I didn’t touch the salt. All I did was pour sea salt in a pot and burned it with alcohol in an attempt to get rid of the spirit as I’ve been desperate. This is what came after the flame dissipated.
I'm just curious to know where you heard of this technique where you burn salt with alcohol?

If it was mentioned somewhere in this thread I apologize because it is only now that I have been able to come and read over it, and admittedly not as thoroughly as I would have liked.

The sea salt itself is a very useful and powerful and simple tool to help with protection of yourself and your home and your loved ones. I do not recall ever hearing of this technique though. The most common way sea salt would be used to help ward off any unwanted entities in your abode would be to go around your whole property and sprinkle it around. Next, go to all doorways inside and out, and spread a thin layer across the bases. After that do the same thing to every single window you have in your home sprinkle it across the bottom part of the base of the window.

Think of it like a seal, it is sealing your home shut, it is sealing your property off from any and all things that you do not invite into your space. That includes, if done properly and in a very thought out manner, anybody who comes to visit should not be able to drag any tag along across the boundary you have set up as a safety device for your protection of home, family, loved ones.

Here is where I'm going to have to back you up. Way back up. If you still have this entity in your home and are now using the sea salt to banish whatever this is from your home, we're going too far ahead. You need to get the entity out of your home first. And then you will want to use the sea salt as a protection and a barrier.

Another thing sea salt can be used for is to cleanse your body and your spirit, literally by bathing in it. Adding it to your bath water with or without other protective type oils and such.

This is where the sea salt actually comes into play before you actually start your new plan and process of ridding yourself of this burden. You want yourself to be as pure and clean in the physical, mental, emotional, all of it.

So, this is working backwards but I know you'll be able to piece it together.

If you try a new approach to get yourself rid of whatever is bothering you, you must have a true intent in your heart. Truly know that you do not want this to be going on in your home. That it is not wanted in any way and it needs to be known it is your home and you must demand that it is simply not allowed. It must leave.

Next I'll say keep trying different methods if you are finding that nothing seems to work, maybe take a step back and reflect exactly what it is that you are trying to rid yourself of.

If your true intent is to banish the unwanted and live in peace again, then by all means get a new plan ready to go.

Written out, follow it step-by-step, and try it again making sure at all times you are doing this work with a keeping constant focus mentally on what you are doing at all times. Also, just as important, you have to remember to have your heart in the state of truly desiring and wanting to take your self and your things back.

I once again apologize that this is not in an order that you can simply go down a list and go 1-2-3.however all the information you need is right here in this post and the others that have also been trying to help you. keep looking for help make sure you study make sure you are focused makes you sure you are ready and prepared.

Do not use sea salt and alcohol to try and get some sort of response or sign out of whatever it is inside at your home. I know it was said straightaway you must not engage with this unknown and unwelcome bother to you.

if you are trying to see signs in those pictures, I will tell you straight up honest from my heart what I see. Nothing. I do get a feeling from it though, that it's almost as if you were playing with fire and gasoline.

Please be careful and please take care of yourself and please take care of those you love. getting a connection or contact from some unknown source is not worth what could possibly happen to your entire life for a very long time after this.

Thank you for your time and I wish you clarity and peace and relaxation and time to think about everything going on in your life right now.

Bless

Curtis, I am going to step in here and tell you that the advice I'm seeing this group of members give you is spot on. I know the gifts and abilities of each of them and I am going to urge you to listen to what they are telling you.

By the very nature of burning the salt (I'm with Mokey on that one) and continuing to acknowledge it, you are actually giving negative energy or negative spirits a doorway to come through. Also, you can actually be forming a tulpa type entity by your own thoughts on it.

When you have activity in a home, the simple fact is you must be firm on rebuking it and sending it out. By the act of trying to find signs in salt, you are actually performing a spell of intention.....albeit a small one...but it still indicates you want to know more about this thing.

My next advice to people who are unable to rid themselves and homes of entities, spirits, etc, is to refer them to clergy of their choice. There is a power there within those consecrated to the One. You may want to look into that if you can't stop this yourself with the methods we are giving you. It's not a failure if you can't banish it yourself. Sometimes it can take more than one person to get a little more power to push these things out the door.

I see a skull face in the first one. Creepy.

Thanks for the update. Keep vigilante.

Thank you again for the additional advice. I haven’t noticed any activity for the last four days. I didn’t realize the salt burning was bad - I did a bit of research and was pointed in this direction.

Reactions: Donna K.
Yeah... that is a dilution of the Salt into a very VERY bad place. I suggest you listen to all the advice offered here.

Me burning the salt put me in a bad place? That’s actually when the activity stopped was when I burned the salt. I’m sorry, I’m very ignorant to this part of life as I’m very new to it. If the activity continues I will be sure to do what has been suggested above. Thank you.

Me burning the salt put me in a bad place? That’s actually when the activity stopped was when I burned the salt. I’m sorry, I’m very ignorant to this part of life as I’m very new to it. If the activity continues I will be sure to do what has been suggested above. Thank you.
Curtis please do not be offended. You will find there are many opinions and beliefs expressed here. Take from it what works for you. Please keep us posted on your situation.

Hello all. I saged the house the other day as I heard some activity. That night I slept blissfully. I even had a dream about a woman I’ve never felt more passionately in love with before (she is no longer in my life). I don’t know if telling you all the dream will matter but I im spilling it all so I will go ahead; in the dream she came to me and wanted to hold my hand. That’s pretty much it actually. Just her touching my hand with hers a few times and then the dream ended.

At any rate - last night my girlfriend and her daughter came over. We did a few things out and about: groceries, I bought some more sage and crystals (black tourmaline and rose quartz) then we came home around 9 and got her daughter to bed. I played video games till 10. My girlfriend came down a bit before I finished and she sat on the couch and read her book. Suddenly we heard knocking on the wall 2-3 times which was evidence the spirit is still kicking around the house. The really unnerving part was that when we went up to bed later that morning at 2 am I heard a whisper in my ear of a very young female that simply said my name.

I’m going to sage again. I’m not sure if I’m doing it right. I waited till after I saged before I opened a window. Admittedly I waited quite a while before I ended up opening a window. Maybe too long? If anyone has any steps for saging that are fool proof? I feel like I must be doing something wrong if it’s not leaving. Maybe I’m not praying enough? I have an opportunity to have a medium come to my house and do a cleansing. A few of my friends told me that’s a bad idea but what else am I going to be able to do?

Any guidance from here is much appreciated.