Haunted Wedding Dress?

HI Debi,

I've always heard that the "smell of rotten eggs" is really a bad thing when connected with anything paranormal. I've always assumed it is a reference to the smell of sulfur and therefore the realm of the underworld. Reading the story you posted made me think there is something sinister associated with this dress. It seems the lady's cat and mother in law may have both picked up on that as well.

Smelling rotten eggs in the bedroom could be a sign of deeper health issues too. No pun intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
I once rented the top floor in an old house that had some issues, and I remember smelling an unpleasant odor of something rotting. I would get a whiff now and then when I entered the front door. A Christian psychic told me that there was malevolent energy seeping into the building.

Reactions: Walking Goose
Smelling rotten eggs in the bedroom could be a sign of deeper health issues too. No pun intended.
Good point! It can also be the smell of rotten eggs.....and nothing more. I guess the first thing to do would be to check the expiration date on those eggs in the fridge. ;th

Reactions: Debi
HI Debi,

I've always heard that the "smell of rotten eggs" is really a bad thing when connected with anything paranormal. I've always assumed it is a reference to the smell of sulfur and therefore the realm of the underworld. Reading the story you posted made me think there is something sinister associated with this dress. It seems the lady's cat and mother in law may have both picked up on that as well.
Hi Cat Man! Yes, there has always been an association to the demonic realm with that odor. Now, alternate theories are out there, including the ones mentioned above. I like to continue to point out that we really don't know what these entities are...we go on history, myths, and observations, but we still honestly don't know what..or where...these things come from.

I believe these entities exist, and have had my own dealings with different kinds out there that makes me a firm believer in the paranormal. From an angel to a "demonic" entity. I know one type is of the Light and the other from the Dark. And there are things in between. I also like to mention we can't get caught up in the semantics when we discuss them....call them what you will, they're out there.