Haunted Ventriloquist Dummy

Did you notice that in the video about the dummy head in the case, that when the case opened there was something that looked like orbs darting about?
I didn't see a video at the sight, where did you see this?

Reactions: garnetsilver
These dummies always had a weird look about them anyway. It wouldnt suprise me that there is just a mechanical issue. They are made of wood and string. I would thing the wood would expand and contract, thus move a bit on its own. The thread could be getting wore too. Of course he could be posessed. I don't know why a spirit would choose a creepy dummy to live in tho.

I didn't see a video at the sight, where did you see this?
Scroll down the page on the site until you reach the words "Diamond captured video of Mr. Fritz’s glass display case mysteriously opening and Mr. Fritz’s eyes and mouth moving on their own." Right next to that sentence, in parentheses, is a place to click on the link for photos and videos.

Reactions: Selectric
Scroll down the page on the site until you reach the words "Diamond captured video of Mr. Fritz’s glass display case mysteriously opening and Mr. Fritz’s eyes and mouth moving on their own." Right next to that sentence, in parentheses, is a place to click on the link for photos and videos.
Wow! That is a convincing video!! I do see the orbs and what looks like something moving by the case. Thanks for pointing this out to me.