Haunted Town Illegal to Visit

The video at the site is really worth watching on this town, there is some old footage that is cool to see. It seems this place really has been hyped to be more than what it was and is probably just a case of hard times. The video presenter does a fun job of presenting the information, so if you are interested give it a watch.

I went there once back in 2009 or 2010, eerie place but definitely just because of the legends. Is a shame it can't be open to the public. It's a beautiful area.
Welcome to the forum. Did you do any investigating while you were there? I see from your avatar you are associated with a group.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Welcome to the forum. Did you do any investigating while you were there? I see from your avatar you are associated with a group.

We mainly just explored the area to see what was even out there. We had hoped to go back but my old group (not the one in my avatar) imploded and it kind of just fell off of my list.

Reactions: garnetsilver
We mainly just explored the area to see what was even out there. We had hoped to go back but my old group (not the one in my avatar) imploded and it kind of just fell off of my list.
Hope to hear about some of your experiences, we have some ghost hunters on here. Sorry about your group but that does seem to be a issue with these associations.