Haunted objects

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Anyone here ever own a haunted object?

Reactions: ozentity

Anyone here ever own a haunted object?
Yes. Well, it wasn't exactly mine, but my father liked to go out and find old furniture that people had discarded. He would bring the things home and fix them up if they needed it. Once he found some wooden kitchen chairs which we needed because there were so many of us. That night he happened to leave one of the chairs in our bedroom (me and my sisters.) After awhile we kept hearing this creaking sound. We soon realized that it was coming from the kitchen chair! We stared in fear as the chair kept making these creaking sounds; it sounded as if someone very restless was sitting in it. Finally we started yelling for our father to come and take the chair away.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
I found a knife when out hunting,a top of the range butchers knife sitting on a log in a really creepy part of a pine forest.I cleaned it up and took it home.All my kids cut themselves on it just preparing meals.Of all our knives it would be the first to pick up to use,you were drawn to it.I ended up stabbing myself almost through my hand and my partner at the time cut off her little finger and was hanging by a tendon requiring micro surgery.That was enough, I threw it in the bin.Next time out hunting it appeared in my hunting bag,everyone denied saving it, so it stays there ,a great knife out bush with no problems,I think it's happy(for now) :eyes:

I'm intrigued! What happened with the mirror?

Garnet, let's just say stuff started to happen and I had to close that doorway into my home! The mirror is now wrapped, bound, and buried. It was a rather large one so it took some doing.

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
When I lived in Florida, the house we bought came with an upright piano on the enclosed front porch. We weren't sure what to do with it since neither of us played one, but one day we decided to bring it inside and think about getting it cleaned and tuned. The energy on that thing was amazingly oppressive and dark and we couldn't push it back out there fast enough. Fortunately, we were able to give it away.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
When I lived in Florida, the house we bought came with an upright piano on the enclosed front porch. We weren't sure what to do with it since neither of us played one, but one day we decided to bring it inside and think about getting it cleaned and tuned. The energy on that thing was amazingly oppressive and dark and we couldn't push it back out there fast enough. Fortunately, we were able to give it away.
Probably why it was on the porch to begin with. Smart move to shove it back out, Garnet!